MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha12

Reaction score
How do you know when it's going to open? Usually they just say every week and it's not clear which day/time.

No way to know; just happened to check at that time. If you really want to track, can use any website tracker to monitor changes on the particular webpage.

Skypower

Reaction score
feedback to seller to check?

I did feedback to UI on 6th Aug, till now i get no reply! I just received a reply today 20th, I was told to do wet sanding myself. I wonder how to do it as I am not a DIY person, Google “wet sanding aeron chair” can’t find any guide thus I request for a guide from UI, awaiting his further reply.

Last edited:

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi unwantedimport

How can i claim warranty with you? my chair bought from you in 2011/2012.

I have sent an email to dmwmd@ymail.com but it was rejected or not in use.

I have taken photo and video of my fault and like to see if it can be claim.

Thank you.

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi unwantedimport

How can i claim warranty with you? my chair bought from you in 2011/2012.

I have sent an email to dmwmd@ymail.com but it was rejected or not in use.

I have taken photo and video of my fault and like to see if it can be claim.

Thank you.

Is there follow up for this? I mean this would mean if the stated warranty is covered by UI or just paper specifications.

Babydre

Reaction score
Hi Could i check when will the new batch of herman miller aerons be delivered? Ordered on Aug 22 and Paid on Aug 24.

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RE

Hi Could i check when will the new batch of herman miller aerons be delivered? Ordered on Aug 22 and Paid on Aug 24.

Mid-September likely because I just pre-ordered mine from XTRA and was told of the delivery date

defnull

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm i am also wondering about the warranty issues someone mentioned in this thread earlier

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isnt XTRA much more expensive compared to Unwanted Imports? Why didnt you order from unwanted.

Xtra price is $22xx vs UI $17xx the difference is about $500, basically paying more is for the peace of mind for warranty ...

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as of now. still have not gotten any reply from UI regard the warranty matter......

They used to be quite fast in responding....

fantasynite

Reaction score
as of now. still have not gotten any reply from UI regard the warranty matter......

They used to be quite fast in responding....

Hi, just wondering if you have sent an email to info@unwantedimports.com?
I realised they have the old ymail, and then this email as well.
Just wondering because I am worried as well, as I just placed an order last week.

I am also thinking if it is possible that the latest batch from Unwanted Imports are made in Dong Guan. Since XTRA says their upcoming stocks are from Dong Guan. Hopefully Unwanted Import still get those made in USA ones.

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering because I am worried as well, as I just placed an order last week.

I am also thinking if it is possible that the latest batch from Unwanted Imports are made in Dong Guan. Since XTRA says their upcoming stocks are from Dong Guan. Hopefully Unwanted Import still get those made in USA ones.
Ok. i just forward my email to the email info@unwantedimports.com

Hope they reply.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U can request for Made in US ones if you contact Xtra, just have to wait for next shipment.

fantasynite

Reaction score
U can request for Made in US ones if you contact Xtra, just have to wait for next shipment.

Oh that’s good to hear.
Hopefully Unwanted Imports does the same as well and only get USA stocks, delivery man just called and will be receiving my chair tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.