ADVICE NEEDED ON STAYING NEAR TREE HOUSE / ECO SANCTUARY / FORESQUE CONDO

rlskyline

Master Member
Reaction score
ts i personally stay near the area

all 3 are ok but foresque has best view for now

issue is i feel like there'll be another development next to foresque within next 10 yrs

also currently id be more concerned abt noise from dairy farm resi construction

distance to hillview mrt is a pain

not necessary foresque has best view. eco blocks facing nature has unblocked views too

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am quite interested in eco sanctuary. But the trade off for the location really need to make me think twice.. Any advise?

Sent from From Power of LOVE using GAGT

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shared in another thread. In the locality, there will be 7 more residential plots on top of current Dairy Farm Resi plot.

Not forgetting 7 more residential plots at Hillview side.
9MfEPBw.jpg

xAhN2bY.jpg

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shared in another thread. In the locality, there will be 7 more residential plots on top of current Dairy Farm Resi plot.

Not forgetting 7 more residential plots at Hillview side.
9MfEPBw.jpg

xAhN2bY.jpg
With so many residential plots coming up, I'm hoping there will be more anemities in the future? But for now, before diary farm residence is up, I guess you gotta drive out to get your amneties right

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basically the amenities in that area is just Dairy Farm Residential mall & Hillv2 mall that’s about it. Coz looking at the master plan, there’s only residential plots around it. No other development. Yea for now gotta take bus or drive to BPP/Hillion for basic needs.

With so many residential plots coming up, I'm hoping there will be more anemities in the future? But for now, before diary farm residence is up, I guess you gotta drive out to get your amneties right

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basically the amenities in that area is just Dairy Farm Residential mall & Hillv2 mall that’s about it. Coz looking at the master plan, there’s only residential plots around it. No other development. Yea for now gotta take bus or drive to BPP/Hillion for basic needs.

There is not many amenities within walking distance in this area. If looking for own stay and enjoy serenity and tranquility then it can be a good option, other than that pretty much no further upside for now. If looking at Eco Sanctuary then why not Dairy Farm Residences which is having discount now.

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is not many amenities within walking distance in this area. If looking for own stay and enjoy serenity and tranquility then it can be a good option, other than that pretty much no further upside for now. If looking at Eco Sanctuary then why not Dairy Farm Residences which is having discount now.
But diary farm residence is asking around 1.6k psf right? Eco, base on past transacting around 1.2-1.3k. So it's more affordable for me.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Last time when tree house was launched, I kpo and went to see the SF. But because it was too ulu, I was chased by a dog.
If u r someone who loves nature, quietness and out of civilisation, I would think it’s a perfect place to stay.

Hayate84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time when tree house was launched, I kpo and went to see the SF. But because it was too ulu, I was chased by a dog.
If u r someone who loves nature, quietness and out of civilisation, I would think it’s a perfect place to stay.
Problem is quietness also highly depending on your neighbours.. Thats why thinking of getting the resale instead of new launch, can racque racque

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

🤣 🤣 epic... if u go there now still got chance u may be chase by dog cos it’s still very ulu.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Frankly I don’t really hate that place though it’s really too ulu.
I know foresque was deem to be an overpriced condo during its era. Many units still sell at break even or at a loss now.

Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Iandao

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nearest kopitiam also like 5 mins drive away ba..

rlskyline

Master Member
Reaction score
the layout of eco sanctuary is good and practical. u will know why when u view it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.