[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I supposed those apo appointed at banks shd be considered lucky? Cuz banks normally close ard 6-7pm and air con environment but I noticed their attitude not very pleasant as I overheard the way they speaks to the walk in customers
Maybe they have to attend to many bank enquiries which is not belong their job?

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never got any PM....

Bro I noticed you have great knowledge here and I think you will be able to help me with my doubts
Bro let me know if my questions are sensitive and not suitable to post here and I shall delete this post

1) Can I bring my smart phone with me and keep it inside my pocket throughout the 12hrs shift, only to use it during lunch break or toilet breaks?

2) if I come back to do OT during my Off day, how much roughly I can earn per day?

3) if trainer fail me during the training and I'm out of CERTIS, I dun have to pay any $$$ cuz is they get rid of me instead of me giving up and choose to leave?

kang55

Reaction score
Oh ok. I applied for APO armed bro. My in-camp training is 10 weeks. And my intake at the moment is in October. Mine is direct-entry to sergeant

Hi bro, I just finish all the fill up form and was given a medical form to wait for the recruiter reply to go for medical check up. I am applying for direct entry Sgt apo armed too. May I know how long do you wait for your assessment to get back to you, 2-3 weeks time or earlier ? Thank you

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Bro I noticed you have great knowledge here and I think you will be able to help me with my doubts
Bro let me know if my questions are sensitive and not suitable to post here and I shall delete this post

1) Can I bring my smart phone with me and keep it inside my pocket throughout the 12hrs shift, only to use it during lunch break or toilet breaks?

Yes for most assignments else u need surrender before your duty post. In fact, that is the correct protocol.

2) if I come back to do OT during my Off day, how much roughly I can earn per day?

Depends on your salary scheme but C pay in accordance with MOM regulations.

3) if trainer fail me during the training and I'm out of CERTIS, I dun have to pay any $$$ cuz is they get rid of me instead of me giving up and choose to leave?

Depends on the reason. But I believe you have been informed that you need repay a certain amount regardless the reason you failed.

Russruss

Reaction score
Hi bro, I just finish all the fill up form and was given a medical form to wait for the recruiter reply to go for medical check up. I am applying for direct entry Sgt apo armed too. May I know how long do you wait for your assessment to get back to you, 2-3 weeks time or earlier ? Thank you

Bro, are you a Diploma holder or degree holder?

kang55

Reaction score
Bro, are you a Diploma holder or degree holder?

Degree holder. They have verify my uni ranking and able to offer sgt. I just have to attend 8 week of training due to my ns spf
Just wanna know how long does your assessment get back to you?

Last edited:

bedbuger

Reaction score
Degree holder. They have verify my uni ranking and able to offer sgt. I just have to attend 8 week of training due to my ns spf

Bro, it really depends on when the nxt available intake and etc. as they need a number to start class and etc. the medical assesment will take some time due to covid mine took about 1mth. you can communicate with your recruiter on the outcome but no point rushing him/her too as the medical centre was quite busy when I went.

did you try apply A too? it should take about the same time too for them to reply.
:)

kang55

Reaction score
Bro, it really depends on when the nxt available intake and etc. as they need a number to start class and etc. the medical assesment will take some time due to covid mine took about 1mth. you can communicate with your recruiter on the outcome but no point rushing him/her too as the medical centre was quite busy when I went.

did you try apply A too? it should take about the same time too for them to reply.
:)

Hi there, nope. I decided to go for C. After hearing out from number of friends in either A or C.

Understand on your view. Thank you so much.

Russruss

Reaction score

About 1 month bro for clearance of my medical

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.