[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro I noticed you have great knowledge here and I think you will be able to help me with my doubts
Bro let me know if my questions are sensitive and not suitable to post here and I shall delete this post

1) Can I bring my smart phone with me and keep it inside my pocket throughout the 12hrs shift, only to use it during lunch break or toilet breaks?

Yes for most assignments else u need surrender before your duty post. In fact, that is the correct protocol.

2) if I come back to do OT during my Off day, how much roughly I can earn per day?

Depends on your salary scheme but C pay in accordance with MOM regulations.

3) if trainer fail me during the training and I'm out of CERTIS, I dun have to pay any $$$ cuz is they get rid of me instead of me giving up and choose to leave?

Depends on the reason. But I believe you have been informed that you need repay a certain amount regardless the reason you failed.

Thanks a lot bro for your time to answer my questions
Appreciated them :)

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, it really depends on when the nxt available intake and etc. as they need a number to start class and etc. the medical assesment will take some time due to covid mine took about 1mth. you can communicate with your recruiter on the outcome but no point rushing him/her too as the medical centre was quite busy when I went.

did you try apply A too? it should take about the same time too for them to reply.
:)

For me, I still have my A medical chip with me but haven go checkup as I have went for C medical now waiting for my recruiter to get back to me to sign loa :)

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Just throwing an idea..any of you want to meet up for a drink or something before going into training? PM please...

Snowmane2016

Reaction score
Hi all, Im interested in applying for C or A as APO (Armed) as I'm going to graduate degree program soon (private, part-time from Kaplan) but have some qns.

1) I only hold a private degree & private diploma and N levels, with some years working in a supervisory role. Have been laid off and job market is really bad, hence am considering apo. With my certs, what likely rank will I qualify for? Would I likely be offered by Sgt by company C?

2) Do they allow tattoos? I have some on my upper arms that are not visible even when wearing short sleeve shirts.

3) I understand they conduct Credit Bureau as part of the application process. I have some debts on file (2 CC & 1 study loan) and my score is HH, but no bankruptcy, just my plain ignorance that caused a few late payments. Will this adversely affect?

Thanks all

Aquarius81

Master Member
Reaction score
i am surprised No one interested in applying SATS APO :eek: :D

Heard from some Ex SATS APO, during the good times, they can earn gross more than $4K Above. But of course now difficult current still on going Covid19 worldwide, Airport less travelers less manpower requirement...:o

kang55

Reaction score
Hi all, Im interested in applying for C or A as APO (Armed) as I'm going to graduate degree program soon (private, part-time from Kaplan) but have some qns.

1) I only hold a private degree & private diploma and N levels, with some years working in a supervisory role. Have been laid off and job market is really bad, hence am considering apo. With my certs, what likely rank will I qualify for? Would I likely be offered by Sgt by company C?

2) Do they allow tattoos? I have some on my upper arms that are not visible even when wearing short sleeve shirts.

3) I understand they conduct Credit Bureau as part of the application process. I have some debts on file (2 CC & 1 study loan) and my score is HH, but no bankruptcy, just my plain ignorance that caused a few late payments. Will this adversely affect?

Thanks all

Hi,

1). Which uni school are you studying? Depend on the uni world ranking. They would check on spot for you.

2. For tattoo part, you have to check with the recruiter itself. Case by case.

3. During the interview, the recruiter would ask you to log in using your Singpass to check your CBS. Hard to give an answer. Best is to go down for a review.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Understand that I need to wait for another 3-4 weeks before they get back to me to sign the loa, (did my medical last week)

What are the chances for me being recruited or rejected, no hurry to join, just that I'm curious if there's any case whereby people dun get called up after the medical

Last edited:

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No worries bro. Excited to start with them soon! You're going in as sergeant too after your training?
Dun think so cuz my higher edu is higher Nitec, unless wait for promotion in near future but I know that's hard

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.