MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasynite

Reaction score
My Aeron finally came today. Very satisfied!
Those who were also wondering like me, the chair received is Made in USA and not DG. Also from batch Jan 2020.

Initially I thought it will come without the box, but it did came with the box as well.

No rough edges on the chair as well.

The only thing is there is a light scratch mark on the top side of the chair (near to where we would mount the headrest) and have not figure out how to get that off yet.

Other than that, everything else is perfect!
Regretted not having ordered the Atlas Headrest together.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The demand is damn high with only xtra bringing in.

After the MO stopped that’s it.

Indeed, they are selling more than they can ship to SG, both UI and Xtra. Lead time for ordering in July will take delivery in mid Sep as I was told. There was MIC available in Aug but also booked up pretty fast.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who were also wondering like me, the chair received is Made in USA and not DG. Also from batch Jan 2020.

Initially I thought it will come without the box, but it did came with the box as well.

The only thing is there is a light scratch mark on the top side of the chair (near to where we would mount the headrest) and have not figure out how to get that off yet.

Congrats! Enjoy the chair.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The popular black chair is cheaper at $22xx. The Mineral chair is $25xx lah

:s8:

Graphite and carbon is 2199 and 2222 when I checked w Xtra, was told it's promo price already. With the current demand, there isn't much incentive for them to bring it down lower. UI prices are easily $500 cheaper.

Mineral is nice to look at but not sure in long run if its easy to maintain but this color is pricier whoever you buy from, including shopee.

kurtisnet

Reaction score

I ordered mine with the Atlas headrest and it's really satisfying to lean back during conference calls. The chair arrived with the headrest assembled so saved me all the trouble haha.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 4 XL

fantasynite

Reaction score
I ordered mine with the Atlas headrest and it's really satisfying to lean back during conference calls. The chair arrived with the headrest assembled so saved me all the trouble haha.

Nice.. Yeah I thought so, and can imagine myself leaning on the headrest as well.

I saw some reviews from the buyers from shopee, someone mentioned that the material is not exactly the same than the chair? Is it true? Because I thought it will be made from the exact same material and same mesh to match.

kurtisnet

Reaction score
Nice.. Yeah I thought so, and can imagine myself leaning on the headrest as well.

I saw some reviews from the buyers from shopee, someone mentioned that the material is not exactly the same than the chair? Is it true? Because I thought it will be made from the exact same material and same mesh to match.

The Atlas headset mesh seems to be identical to the chair's original mesh in both colour and texture. I read in the desktop chair thread before about the shoppe one being OEM so I'm not too sure. Either that or maybe it's the engineered now headset that doesn't fully match the chair mesh maybe. I read on reddit that the EN headset also tends to pull your hair so I went with the Atlas instead.

zensushi

Reaction score
Aeron on sale now from AudioSG via Shopee. $1649.50 for size B, without the optional headrest.

fantasynite

Reaction score
The Atlas headset mesh seems to be identical to the chair's original mesh in both colour and texture. I read in the desktop chair thread before about the shoppe one being OEM so I'm not too sure. Either that or maybe it's the engineered now headset that doesn't fully match the chair mesh maybe. I read on reddit that the EN headset also tends to pull your hair so I went with the Atlas instead.

Oh okay thanks. Yeah, not very sure myself. I am following that thread as well. At least now I know it should be identical mesh. :s12:

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,3

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally got an email reply from UI tech.

Good to know that their after sale support is still there.

They are slow in reply due to COVID-19 and based in UK..

kurtisnet

Reaction score
Finally got an email reply from UI tech.

Good to know that their after sale support is still there.

They are slow in reply due to COVID-19 and based in UK..

Are they going to help you out with the issue you are facing?

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 5

Aneurysm

Reaction score
How long did it take for UI to reply you? It's almost 2 weeks for me and there's still no reply.

mindgamey

Reaction score
How long did it take for UI to reply you? It's almost 2 weeks for me and there's still no reply.

I just dropped them an email on some enquiry on my existing chair, and replied within a day.

You sent to info@unwantimports???

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried replacing the gas cylinder? Anywhere to get the part?

I suspect my chair having issues

zensushi

Reaction score
are they original made usa or DG ? i saw another store bringing in top200items at lazada also. any good ?

Have no idea, since I have yet to buy one. Perhaps you can message the sellers directly? & the confirmed buyers' reviews should indicate the general sentiments towards the products/sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.