[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

stiggy

Reaction score
don't know if can get the game today anot. chinese games always delay since imda usually haven't approve them by release date. maybe i should go digital again like yakuza 7

Milich

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting e latest kiseki? I am always torn with this series. E characters all full of anime character tropes and i dun really like e cliche where all e anime girls fall in love wit e protagonist.

On e other hand i enjoyed e overaching story greatly and e lore. As turn based jrpg fan i also like e battle system.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
We're like playing Fall Guys for an hour every night. Trying to at least finish 1 "Fame Level" daily. Almost gotten the "Crown" the other night - lost by maybe half a second to another player! New Courses incoming.................:s12:

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
We're like playing Fall Guys for an hour every night. Trying to at least finish 1 "Fame Level" daily. Almost gotten the "Crown" the other night - lost by maybe half a second to another player! New Courses incoming.................:s12:

Aside from COD Warzone, this game is the next best freebie that helped me tide over COVID period now when at home. Goto thank Sony.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just finished Cold Steel 3, want to flip table already. Cliffhanger ending after 100+ hours. :s22:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pray Wasteland 3 first while waiting for CS4 or DLC lor. :(
Was planning to start Wastelands 3. :s13: Saw this picture of character creation. :s22:

qcjzgih.png

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

mliolukiye

Reaction score
BTW, have you all gotten the "Crown" before? I can get to the last final round comfortably most of the time but always short of a little bit to get 1st place.

There are some tips online like e.g. the Hex-a-gone (dropped to the lowest level and create a gigantic hole in the middle while you slowly hop around its perimeter, waiting for others to fall through, easier said than done man)

Aside from COD Warzone, this game is the next best freebie that helped me tide over COVID period now when at home. Goto thank Sony.

I also playing every night now lol.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was planning to start Wastelands 3. :s13: Saw this picture of character creation. :s22:

qcjzgih.png

You will need to create two new char at the start of the game, one male one female. You get to control both in the beginning.

Also a headup for those who are praying PC version, that there's a known bug with savegame features as it may conflict with some antivirus software. (Not sure which brand, heard ESET will ganna but moi can confirm TrendMicro ish affected too as this ish the one moi ish using)

So as soon as you started the game, immediately test out the save\load function first. Don't be like moi after 4~5hrs quite dip into the game then realized cannot save\load. (as got engrossed so pray non-stop cum thought got auto-save no issue) End up have to restart from the very beginning including recreating the two starting chars and nao lose the mood to repray liao. Think may rest up few dazes or even weeks before will pick up to pray again. :(

To solve this save\load problem, need to add the whole game folder (Eg C:\steam**\Wasteland3\) into the exception list or safe list of your antivirus software, then restart the game. After that should be able to save\load as per normal liao.

Also tiagong the PS4 version ish even more buggy than PC one, though mostly ish performance related problem and think the dev said a patch should be coming soon this week to resolve them. Similarly low-end PC also seem to have reported to have a lot of bugs with the game, high-end PC like run smoother.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.