The Spectacles Thread. - Part 2

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Of course I know what you mean. I have been speaking about antifatigue/digital lenses for so Long in this thread. You too busy to read through it right...?

Yes Nulux active is not DAL. Just look towards sync 3. Also not DAL but it’s a better version.
Aren’t you using zeiss lenses too? They aren’t DAL too though.

Hey boss, nulux V+ is spherical dont suit me. Nulux active is it something like zeiss smartlife? Nulux active is customisable and double aspheric or not? I need something that is all in. For distance, intermediate and near vision. A bit like progressive but not fully. U know what i mean?

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course I know what you mean. I have been speaking about antifatigue/digital lenses for so Long in this thread. You too busy to read through it right...?

Yes Nulux active is not DAL. Just look towards sync 3. Also not DAL but it’s a better version.
Aren’t you using zeiss lenses too? They aren’t DAL too though.

Yes, zeiss ID not DAL but is full customisation to achieve minimal thickness, quite okay to me.

I need a digital lens that has full customization, not just antifatigue only. So far hoya dont have it yet right?

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大哥大boss, i think you dont get what i want. I dont want just a pure digital lens.

U see this link here.

https://www.hoyavision.com/sg/discover-products/for-spectacle-wearers/single-vision-lenses/individualized-single-vision/

This one is full customization. But never mention digital function.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been explaining since the start. There are no such product right now. Digital and full customisation DAL. Whatever smartlife has, hoya has too.
That’s why I said your alternative is sync 3. You want to see far, computer and near. This is what you want and what you need. Single vision full customisation can only do one out of the 3.

大哥大boss, i think you dont get what i want. I dont want just a pure digital lens.

U see this link here.

https://www.hoyavision.com/sg/disco...e-vision-lenses/individualized-single-vision/

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
You can’t ask for the world, even in progressive, impossible to have far , intermediate and near all perfectly clear. If you are at the progressive age group, and need to use computer for Long hours, usually we recommend a computer/office lens too.

U see this link here.

https://www.hoyavision.com/sg/disco...e-vision-lenses/individualized-single-vision/

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score

U see this link here.

You have to choose, Digital+customization but no DAL
DAL but no digital

If you want everything in one, Its not digital lens anymore,Its progressive, its Hoya Mystyle V+. DAL, fully custom and can see 3 distances. Still an office lens would be recommended on top of it.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, zeiss ID not DAL but is full customisation to achieve minimal thickness, quite okay to me.

I need a digital lens that has full customization, not just antifatigue only. So far hoya dont have it yet right?

Digital/Anti-fatigue is the same too.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been explaining since the start. There are no such product right now. Digital and full customisation DAL. Whatever smartlife has, hoya has too.
That’s why I said your alternative is sync 3. You want to see far, computer and near. This is what you want and what you need. Single vision full customisation can only do one out of the 3.

Ok lor if u said so. I thought smartlife is the all in evrrything have mah. Thought smartlife is full customization already and can choose SV, digital or progressive. I thought smartlife digital is the full customization plus digital, nevermind the DAL because full customiszation will take care of it liao.

So far i dont see hoya has full customization + digital lens yet. Its either customization or digital.

Confusing rah.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe i should look at seiko. Maybe they have all in one lens. Seiko smartzoom Xceed?

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
DAL and full customisation is not The same. If you want full customisation is like add the panto tilt, vertex distance blah blah. But sync 3 can also do the same thing.. so.... marketing... but again if customer happy and think they are getting what they pay for then no issue. Smartlife has The Eye tracking and what so.... again, if you are already wearing ep or individual actually not much difference, if you want to pay more to feel good I think the shop helping you will be happy too.

Ok lor if u said so. I thought smartlife is the all in evrrything have mah. Thought smartlife is full customization already and can choose SV, digital or progressive. I thought smartlife digital is the full customization plus digital, nevermind the DAL because full customiszation will take care of it liao.

So far i dont see hoya has full customization + digital lens yet. Its either customization or digital.

Confusing rah.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok so i finally understood liao la. Its just marketing. Jialak mens i ask so much then realize all same same. Only marketing technique want to sug more $ out of me.

Thanks boss! Wah without your help i think i will waste $ buy the digital lens... lucky you so helpful.

When u open shop, remember pm me. I go support you gimme 25% off?

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey boss, one more question for the day.

Seiko can? Full customised, plus digital plus DAL.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
again, if you are already wearing ep or individual actually not much difference, if you want to pay more to feel good I think the shop helping you will be happy too.

Your this sentence made me understood liao. Lol. So DAL and full customisation dont exist together.

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I am just glad you have a better understanding.

Ok so i finally understood liao la. Its just marketing. Jialak mens i ask so much then realize all same same. Only marketing technique want to sug more $ out of me.

Thanks boss! Wah without your help i think i will waste $ buy the digital lens... lucky you so helpful.

When u open shop, remember pm me. I go support you gimme 25% off?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.