Gaming Deals - SIC

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha … kinda understand now why some prefers division 1 snowy environment …

silly question … how to use medkit? lolz
i press the key it gives a circular selection, tried to hold but still doesn't apply the medkit
Now can return to NY without buying warlords expansion. :s13:

fluid_motion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha … kinda understand now why some prefers division 1 snowy environment …

silly question … how to use medkit? lolz
i press the key it gives a circular selection, tried to hold but still doesn't apply the medkit

Tap V, don't need to hold.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FREE Far Cry 3 [UPLAY] (China)

As with before, use phone browser no need VPN.

Additional info for non-Chinese literate, if it asks to update your mobile number when you log in, the white button below the blue button is 'Skip'.

If it redirects you to SEA website after logging in, just press the back button.

hmmm....still wondering is it because of some system on the phone that can tap us to be connected to their china uplay?

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FREE Far Cry 3 [UPLAY] (China)

As with before, use phone browser no need VPN.

Additional info for non-Chinese literate, if it asks to update your mobile number when you log in, the white button below the blue button is 'Skip'.

If it redirects you to SEA website after logging in, just press the back button.

Thks. got it. You need to claim this game using your mobile phone. Then it will appear in your PC library.
So now got Farcry3 and TC's The Division. Totally no clue how to play though. Later watch youtube to get some clue. Which is easier to play?

RLWZ21

Reaction score
Thks. got it. You need to claim this game using your mobile phone. Then it will appear in your PC library.
So now got Farcry3 and TC's The Division. Totally no clue how to play though. Later watch youtube to get some clue. Which is easier to play?

well for me have tried Division during their beta and free weekend and find that d1 is easier in terms of solo and team play if you are one of them. have no time to tried FC3 atm so cant tell u.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/ShipShowdown-Free-Fly
Star Citizen is having another free-fly and this time it is for 2 weeks! Starting from the 9th Sep 2020 till 24th Sep 2020.

All you need is to register an account with the Free Fly Code that is provided. If you want free in-game credits, ask any of the veterans for their referral code BEFORE you register an account. The starting credits are useful but optional. No payment or even credit card information is required when registering an account.

What to expect? Crashes both in-game and virtual (the game is still very alpha). Bugs, janky glitches, weird space humor, and lots of shiny space ships.

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/ShipShowdown-Free-Fly
Star Citizen is having another free-fly and this time it is for 2 weeks! Starting from the 9th Sep 2020 till 24th Sep 2020.

All you need is to register an account with the Free Fly Code that is provided. If you want free in-game credits, ask any of the veterans for their referral code BEFORE you register an account. The starting credits are useful but optional. No payment or even credit card information is required when registering an account.

What to expect? Crashes both in-game and virtual (the game is still very alpha). Bugs, janky glitches, weird space humor, and lots of shiny space ships.
thanks. i had this game for so long, time to login and see how it is now...:s13:

fluid_motion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
assuming referring to Star Citizen, if need help or ask questions, can find us on discord. we will be doing group flights and streaming them

Thanks, uninstalled liao. Long loading screen, one crash and rather weak performance turned me off. I guess my mid ryzen and 5700xt cannot make it. :(

dagobah

Reaction score
For RTS fans. Company of Heroes 2 is on sale for $1 and Southern Fronts DLC is free.

coh2southernfrontsfree.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.