Future of Kinokuniya seems challenging..

jingles29

Reaction score
T^T but i love the smell of kino. something about it brings me so much joy. lol never thought smelling books can be so comforting xD

i'm sure there will always be people who go back to paperbacks.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kino should charge by min after one has spend more than 60mins in the store.
Else everyone just sit inside whole day to read the books.

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kino should charge by min after one has spend more than 60mins in the store.
Else everyone just sit inside whole day to read the books.

I feel that it's alright to spend some time there reading the books. But how many would spend a whole day there? Not much tbh.

helloicanseeu

Reaction score
Physical book stores will have to be creative and adapt sales tactic to survive lor. Internet has changed advertising and retail landscape tremendously. They will likely migrate to niche markets.

Reaction score
humble magazines hoot

EGuPErJ.jpg

[$__$]

Reaction score
Will be sad if Kino eventually shutter too, always like big bookstores since young, like walking into a big candy store.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually buying books in sg esp kino is quite exp.... Thats y ppl prefer to buy online or jus download ebooks...

whereas in UK there r many bookstores like waterstones ard... Even their supermkt n HMV sell books too...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.