Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Shoniah

Reaction score
This is why jail term and caning is not enough. Who know, maybe when they are released from jail the UML head will find them again to harass more victims right? Should just let them get death sentence and let them die when arrested.

This wont happen in SG. 😂😂😂😂

Theres this documentary on netflix where they show those prisoners in other countries. Other countries prison are more corrupted. The runners shld be sent there and get murdered and tortured by other prisoners.

Shoniah

Reaction score
This is why jail term and caning is not enough. Who know, maybe when they are released from jail the UML head will find them again to harass more victims right? Should just let them get death sentence and let them die when arrested.

Actually they are so stupid and dumb. They made me lose my job and also i can find a new job or earn extra income.

If the scammers get arrested and locked up for 5 years , they cannot find a job after they come out. So its worst than making me lose my job. Dumbass seriously

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Actually they are so stupid and dumb. They made me lose my job and also i can find a new job or earn extra income.

If the scammers get arrested and locked up for 5 years , they cannot find a job after they come out. So its worst than making me lose my job. Dumbass seriously

Umm sis... If they are smart do you think they will do these kind of things? HAHAHA. It is exactly because they are retarded and don't have any good future so they do these kind of things in the 1st place.

If they cannot find a job even after they come out from jail, they will definitely go back to their old ways de. This is why jail time for runners and scammers is not enough. Leopard will never ever change it spots.

Last edited:

Shoniah

Reaction score
Umm sis... If they are smart do you think they will do these kind of things? HAHAHA. It is exactly because they are retarded and don't have any good future so they do these kind of things in the 1st place.

If they cannot find a job even after they come out from jail, they will definitely go back to their old ways de. This is why jail time for runners and scammers is not enough. Leopard will never ever change it spots.

Lol siao

Butt alr rot due to caning. Still wanna continue doing

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I receive this Marcus Lim sms and he mask it under DBSBank which I receive my sms notification from DBS. :s12:
fS6u8yQ.jpg

kindly beware... my parents received this in their sms and they thought it was legit... so beware and informed the eldery not to get fooled.

Shoniah

Reaction score

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nearly-300-arrested-loansharking-police-operation-13091982?cid=FBcna&fbclid=IwAR17Z9CPHvrGsa58pHKi3HfY0fFcy544G-6SqXunVsxgwivOyokSJH3iaCo

Tsk tsk

Suitelife11

Reaction score
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nearly-300-arrested-loansharking-police-operation-13091982?cid=FBcna&fbclid=IwAR17Z9CPHvrGsa58pHKi3HfY0fFcy544G-6SqXunVsxgwivOyokSJH3iaCo

Tsk tsk

Hope to see the number getting higher in the future. Can only pray.

Wanna ask, your loan scammer still got text harass you? Or completely stop already?

Shoniah

Reaction score
Hope to see the number getting higher in the future. Can only pray.

Wanna ask, your loan scammer still got text harass you? Or completely stop already?

I suspect he got caught alr or police hunting down for
Him. My IO didnt reply my question when i asked.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
I suspect he got caught alr or police hunting down for
Him. My IO didnt reply my question when i asked.

I hope police also hunt down my loan scammer... My IO text me say will follow up on the runner. Since the runner get arrested 2 weeks ago, hope police can catch even more guys afflicted with the loan scammer.

Shoniah

Reaction score
I hope police also hunt down my loan scammer... My IO text me say will follow up on the runner. Since the runner get arrested 2 weeks ago, hope police can catch even more guys afflicted with the loan scammer.

Sometimes got unknown phone call. Just got +008 7186922

green72

Reaction score
Sometimes got unknown phone call. Just got +008 7186922

FYI, all of our numbers will be subjected to these unknown calls, texts or whatsapp messages to take loans from now on if we never change numbers.

We are so called in the Ah long universe directory list. Just block and ignore if it's not a harassment.

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
FYI, all of our numbers will be subjected to these unknown calls, texts or whatsapp messages to take loans from now on if we never change numbers.

We are so called in the Ah long universe directory list. Just block and ignore if it's not a harassment.

Just answer and mute my nigga.

Let them pay for the calls...

Why reject and spoil ur mood.

Answer and mute and hear them hello hello hello

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
By ignoring. U are just kicking the can down the streets.

Confront ur fears. Change them into fun.
Make fun of them

They are just a bunch of 马国败类..

Quite fun to play with actually

Shoniah

Reaction score

Make fun of them

The number started with +008 but stated singapore

Shoniah

Reaction score

Do police patrol ur unit everyday?

They are still patrolling mine everyday but once or twice a day unlike the beginning when they patrolled three to
Four times a day

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Do police patrol ur unit everyday?

They are still patrolling mine everyday but once or twice a day unlike the beginning when they patrolled three to
Four times a day

Nope. Never see any police patrol at my unit. Only text me say runner arrested and investigation is in process. Maybe cause when I report police about splashing paint they also saw my cctv. Hmm...

green72

Reaction score

Make fun of them

Not everyone have the time to "have fun" with them.

You need to move on with your life. Ignore and block. It just take couple of seconds and you'll forget about it in the next 10 seconds.

Why bother with them? We got so many things to do and think to even bother to "play".

If you really bother to do something about it, better yet make a report to i-witness. That really helps this community and the society as a whole.

That is better than trying to "play" with them.

Last edited:

Acmw23061973

Reaction score
Hi... I need advise...

Like some of you that post here... Being con by loanshark or scammer to transfer money for loan insurance.... I also a victim on this...

Ever since I found out that they are loanshark... I told them that they can take my money and I don't want anything from them...
They keep calling me, asking me to take loan from them... They even threatened me that they will come find trouble to me... Like setting fire... Etc...

They even able to call my NOK... I don't know how they can get my NOK contacts...

What should I do....???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.