iPhone SE 2020 — Now Available

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
thinking to sell off my XS and get the SE due to the touch ID... abit sian of typing the passcode with mask on...

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Just checking - did anyone bought before no contract from telco ? Say comcentre?

Can don’t activate one cos present for family.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Will iPhone se 2020 drop price when iPhone 12 release?

Also did anyone remember if original iPhone se dropped price when iPhone 7 was released in sep 2016?

Tyrian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checking - did anyone bought before no contract from telco ? Say comcentre?

Can don’t activate one cos present for family.

I buy 1 with contract from StarHub deliver to my place. No activation. Hope my experience helps.

SibehHL

Reaction score
If I modify the SE2 to a physical dual sim, I know the warranty will be voided but will it stopped the iOS from getting updates? Just as folks who replaced cracked screens in Ah Beng shops, do they still get their updates?

Reaction score
https://appleinsider.com/articles/20/10/14/compared-iphone-12-mini-versus-iphone-11-versus-iphone-se

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.