who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian also. Want to use smurf train new heroes also cannot. Teammate all mythics and legend while smurf master rank :s13:
Really regret last time use it rank to legend. I wonder if let it dormant for a year will reset or still will tio mark

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian also. Want to use smurf train new heroes also cannot. Teammate all mythics and legend while smurf master rank :s13:
Really regret last time use it rank to legend. I wonder if let it dormant for a year will reset or still will tio mark

recreate another smurf

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score

its already a smurf, just play rank why classic.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I was looking at the live stream, then I saw one rank world 40+, but that hero wr 51% :s11: :s11: how they get the mmr to rank so high but wr cui? I went in beo, the person dunno play custom or what, 5 mins + they got 40 kills liao lol

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh I was looking at the live stream, then I saw one rank world 40+, but that hero wr 51% :s11: :s11: how they get the mmr to rank so high but wr cui? I went in beo, the person dunno play custom or what, 5 mins + they got 40 kills liao lol
lol joki forget off livestream?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
Lazy liao, new one need farm for bp, this one got 70+ heroes and still can buy 9-10 more :(

I mean the idea is to try heroes mah, but maybe also can, should be easier than classic :eek:

smurf 70+ heroes? wtf u play how long liao lmao

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol joki forget off livestream?

No leh, I watch the cecilion one. Is rank 40 wenny something.
Just now watch another one till I nearly fell asleep. 45 mins siah.... This one base left one tower so he stay behind and clear waves till 40k gold :s13: :s13:

WkXaHQE.png

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
Just now watch another one till I nearly fell asleep. 45 mins siah.... This one base left one tower so he stay behind and clear waves till 40k gold :s13: :s13:

WkXaHQE.png

dont watch streams from the in-game one, most of the globals are fake, find pro MPL players stream better

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score

WkXaHQE.png
joki ba. 300 match 39 savage. dream big also dont have

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally reach mythic 1. but drop to 2 again..
but i notice my profile highest ranking changed to M1 eventhou i dropped.
so if i MG then drop to M1, my profile will show highest MG right? n not only show after season resets.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
finally reach mythic 1. but drop to 2 again..
but i notice my profile highest ranking changed to M1 eventhou i dropped.
so if i MG then drop to M1, my profile will show highest MG right? n not only show after season resets.

your profile will show 2 ranks.

Current and highest attained.

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beginning to understand y pharsa kit so op

The S1 combo stun op on too of her arti bombardment and the bird cooldown is knn machiam free sprint except that it even flies thru wall

How come her kit isnt nerfed?

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Beginning to understand y pharsa kit so op

The S1 combo stun op on too of her arti bombardment and the bird cooldown is knn machiam free sprint except that it even flies thru wall

How come her kit isnt nerfed?

She just gotten her revamp and became op after revamp. Now u want nerf her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.