[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

kuehtutu

Reaction score
Yeah, wanna know how you do that, other than being zero'd. (pain to build army again.)

So as soon as i can use my 3 passports to go back old kingdom & play Quietly & at my own time. [ just promoted & will be busy ]

K93 just lost KVK4 & went mental. 'Bigger' players got into bitch-fit & formed a "fighters only" clans & everyone else hv to support fr outside in ka-chang rss areas ! :s22:

Wanna go bk previous old dead kingdom for nice sloooowwww game.

You can only do that while in the midst of kvk when you have x2 hospital capacity. Injured your troops close to capacity and finish speeding up the healing without collecting your troops. Then injured them close to capacity again after which you are set to migrate cos the system wont register your 2nd batch of injured troops

yperic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the most important key is being active. i hate to say this but when i started playing i was totally obsessed. RoK was always the first and last thing i do everyday.

Get into the top few alliances and contribute in a way that's not detrimental to your own growth. People will notice easily whether if you are leeching off them or not.

Of course if you want faster growth if u will have to fork out money. I suggest buying the special event bundles during recharge events. For more than gems event, only spend the first 7k for 7 gold heads, the full 25k for 2 days is not worth it unless you are planning to max your castle or vip level. U will understand what i'm getting at when you are further into the game

Not planning to spend money on this just planning to be a free to play the alliance i am in is not a active alliance anyone got alliance that i can join currently at city hall 12.

Last edited:

fairytale

Reaction score
Not planning to spend money on this just planning to be a free to play the alliance i am in is not a active alliance anyone got alliance that i can join currently at city hall 12.

hi yperic, pm me. Pm you but think ur mailbox full.

NightWish_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where can sell account?
I have 35m and 34m city i want to offload. tried of the game already

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
The alliance im in has about 8 singaporeans, including leader and 3 r4s. 6.5B power, full set of shrines.

Recruiting serious ark players to prepare for OL. 60 mil and above, able to play on Sunday night. Our alliance has not lost AOO for the past 7 games.

Smaller players who want to be in a peaceful kingdom and know more fellow singaporeans are welcome to join as well.

please pm me if interested.

What kingdom?

Suddenly I login and found many people migrated liao.

I don't have enough passport though.

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
We should all migrate to one dead kingdom and rebuild from there..

I started a new sinkie kingdom in K1222 after almost all the alliance member migrated. I dun have enough passport so kena left behind.

I named it SINz. Anyone can join for a care free game.

You can be a leader also.

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
With new equipment feat., P2W must be pretty busy with this.

A new way to go for making yr comms super strong.

Still playing a bit, but once the rumoured lv30 CH or T6 is out, think i'll quit fr there... :s22:

HWZ1973

Master Member
Reaction score
After the latest game update on my ipad, the game freezes and exited after a few seconds...anyone of you having this issue? How do you resolved it? I’m still waiting for customer support for their advice.

MelAndJoe

Reaction score
After the latest game update on my ipad, the game freezes and exited after a few seconds...anyone of you having this issue? How do you resolved it? I’m still waiting for customer support for their advice.

Uninstall the game then reinstall.

MelAndJoe

Reaction score
Anyone knows where can sell account?
I have 35m and 34m city i want to offload. tried of the game already

1- its illegal.
2- you can just give it. at that power, not really worth to buy, its just like my farm accounts power.

UchihaSasuke

Reaction score
I started a new sinkie kingdom in K1222 after almost all the alliance member migrated. I dun have enough passport so kena left behind.

can i check what is this kingdom rank 1 mge score?

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score

Hmmm, might join ya.

Prob easy to hit MGE points too & need a easy going Kingdom as will be busy.

My 93 here is going to pits. Need to rely on other kingdoms for KVK & always hv b!tch-fights.....

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score

Hard to join K1222 man! the entry power is 25mil.

After being attacked & lost half my troops, still at 48.5mil. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.