Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems that bookings till end of the year has all been removed, only available for booking from Jan 2021.

Winterdews

Reaction score
Jan to Apr21 sailings for GD has been updated in RWAS website.

Nothing changes much except 12Feb is super peak 9000pp balcony for 2N and 14Feb is locked i guess due to CNY plus Valentines ...

Last edited:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jan to Apr21 sailings for GD has been updated in RWAS website.

Nothing changes much except 12Feb is super peak 9000pp balcony for 2N and 14Feb is locked i guess due to CNY plus Valentines ...

seems that GD will be port in Hainan for now till end of 2020

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
It may be possible they use Gemini or Aquarius for Cruise To Nowhere.

I doubt so. There is a huge stigma of it being used to house COVID-19 patients locally for months, so i don't think many locals will sign up.

Winterdews

Reaction score
GD has departed Sanya heading to manila.. I wonder what is the purpose

WD is heading to egypt port to pick up crew. Likely picking up their eastern europe crew.. Maybe will pick up more crew enroute back to asia.

Crew,staffs & entertainers alot of logistics for them to sort out.

Open for business they also will need 1 month to prepare i think..

Whyme66

Reaction score
Cruise in Spore

WD will arrive Spore in end Oct.....Cruise hopefully to resume in Nov 2020!

Winterdews

Reaction score
WD will arrive Spore in end Oct.....Cruise hopefully to resume in Nov 2020!

Yes hopefully.. the world need to spin again... Things should open gradually in a control manner.. taiwan cruises is operating smoothly so far..

If land and air can open.. i dont see why sea got issue. Everyday air is bringing new cases.

Only waiting for Govt to give green light..

Last edited:

chuppachop

Reaction score

Oh yes, just saw the news segment of Kieth Tan of STB appearing on CNN International "First Move with Julia Chatterley" 5 mins ago ..... confirming on the cruise to Nowhere ... they are finalizing the safety protocols and will announce once ready .... fingers crossed.

Winterdews

Reaction score
which ship will they deploy to sg? Most likely WD but still hard to say yet.

WD will need 1 month to get itself ready and get certified. Maybe 06Nov start as what i heard.

With limited capacity control i guess there will be high take up rate from members.

I wonder if go pool or inside spa need to wear mask? Really need to see what are the new rules onboard..

Nice as it will not have foreign tourists for now :s22:

Most members will not mind if is high seas sailings as they only want it to operate. Better as it will be safer in such a way..

Also there will also be a good number of people who will want a break after 8 months being cook up. So i guess it will have good response for nov and dec cruises.

I have a booking on 8Nov so soon i will know which ship and if there is any further changes to it..

Last edited:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
personally I prefer cruise to nowhere at this moment, even more comfortable with the 50% capacity.

Think swimming pools will need reservation and only limited numbers of guest in each slot.Just my opinion.

Anyway, its a definitely a heartening news that cruising will resume soon

Winterdews

Reaction score
It is confirm that WD will be deployed here

I saw my booking change vessel name to world dream.

fxsg123

Master Member
Reaction score
Drawback is unlike staycation, if someone onboard kena, likely everyone will be quarantine.

Every at 50% capacity, tats at least 1000 to 2000 ppl (including staffs onbaord) and we may face Diamond princess fate- high infection rate.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Drawback is unlike staycation, if someone onboard kena, likely everyone will be quarantine.

Every at 50% capacity, tats at least 1000 to 2000 ppl (including staffs onbaord) and we may face Diamond princess fate- high infection rate.

there is always the element of risk as cruise ships are confined space. Have to wait for them to devise the safety protocol

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score

Wow i don't mind a free 2 weeks extension on board Genting Dream

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
#DreamCruises latest picture on their Facebook page confirms that #WorldDream will be back to Asia from Europe, and will go to Singapore as her homeport. Below is the estimated route for the vessel's current reposition voyage:

Oct 05: 埃及塞德港 Port Said, Egypt
Oct 06: 蘇彝士運河 Suez Canal
Oct 11: 阿曼薩拉萊 Salalah, Oman
Oct 26: 新加坡 Singapore

whattheflock

Reaction score

Think it will take a while before people get over the stigma. Can't imagine being trapped onboard in a tiny room for weeks if someone kena COVID! Stuff of nightmare no matter how introverted yoi are!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.