[Sinkie with VNB wife/gf community club] - Part 4

jetblack

Banned
Reaction score
Got 1 friend met a vb in geylang. Pay $20 rubba kind. Basically public toilet. But he insist to marry her. So we all as friends also advise him not to but he dun listen so we also very sian. Even his father also feel ashamed. He can still brag abt his “wife” being lumber one in popularity in the bar and always get free iPhone etc from men that patronise her etc

Knn i hear liao jin disgusted

VII

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 1 friend met a vb in geylang. Pay $20 rubba kind. Basically public toilet. But he insist to marry her. So we all as friends also advise him not to but he dun listen so we also very sian. Even his father also feel ashamed. He can still brag abt his *********wife********* being lumber one in popularity in the bar and always get free iPhone etc from men that patronise her etc

People say can marry biao to be wife but cannot marry wife to be biao.

Posted from PCWX using GAGT

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 1 friend met a vb in geylang. Pay $20 rubba kind. Basically public toilet. But he insist to marry her. So we all as friends also advise him not to but he dun listen so we also very sian. Even his father also feel ashamed. He can still brag abt his “wife” being lumber one in popularity in the bar and always get free iPhone etc from men that patronise her etc

I sure wouldn’t mind receiving a free iphone12 if a vnb has one too many and would like to give me

Problem is sinkie men give out iphones to vnb too easily.... last time used to be iphone-for-secks now i hear more and more stories of platonic friendships also give iphone and hang flower thousands dollars

SnowFoxes

Reaction score

Heiyo he heypi can riao but please remember, it's his choice to get a Viet bar girl in SG as waifu, if things go wrong at some point, please don't go back and say VB are all this and that. It's funny enough to generalize ~ 50 million women under certain categories.

Seriously no wonder Sinkies kpkb so much about VB when all they've encountered and stood a chance are some of the nastiest VN has to offer. It sounds like I'm over-exaggerating but taking a look at the calibre of the members in Viet FB group in SG tells a lot already. There are decent Viets in SG but for the most part SG does attract some of the worst of the bunch. People won't believe when I tell them this.

P/s: I'm blunt and harsh with words as usual so please don't take offence.

Tabbycat in grey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sure wouldn’t mind receiving a free iphone12 if a vnb has one too many and would like to give me

Problem is sinkie men give out iphones to vnb too easily.... last time used to be iphone-for-secks now i hear more and more stories of platonic friendships also give iphone and hang flower thousands dollars

Wondering What’s the value of iPhone in comparison to cash? When u sell iphone second hand still need find a buyer? Or is the iPhone to show off?

SourDiesel

Reaction score
Heiyo he heypi can riao but please remember, it's his choice to get a Viet bar girl in SG as waifu, if things go wrong at some point, please don't go back and say VB are all this and that. It's funny enough to generalize ~ 50 million women under certain categories.

Seriously no wonder Sinkies kpkb so much about VB when all they've encountered and stood a chance are some of the nastiest VN has to offer. It sounds like I'm over-exaggerating but taking a look at the calibre of the members in Viet FB group in SG tells a lot already. There are decent Viets in SG but for the most part SG does attract some of the worst of the bunch. People won't believe when I tell them this.

correct, you can take girl out of bar but you can't take bar out of girl.

give gifts without expecting anything in return to a charity I understand, but to a bar girl is really damn stupid. I kana before with siambu but not so jialat because I ish poor.

There are good girls here, it really depends on how much vetting you can do. that's why i just act poor. give them a taste of equality. you pay half i pay half or u pay all today, tomorrow I pay. girl or no girl tonight is ok. got fwb already.

generally, everyone want one whom is super stable on her own already, quite easy. I'm talking to a few now but relationships are like the last thing I need now.

Too many fish in the sea already.

19 year old? 27 year old? 23 year old? B Cup C Cup plastic all also have.
Hard to stick to one. temptation is there.

not fair to the girl if my chim keep asking for next target.

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Seems like you are taking everything here too seriously. You should learn to differentiate between true story and cool story

perfectbloodhood

Reaction score
cong hoa but moving already. I might have to go Hanoi sign a contract so I'm undecided, waiting on client but I think it's just smokebomb only.

so I'll see how it goes on Friday. if no news I move apartments.
Shift to PMH/D7, Junken korkor can show you his bachelor pad kym?

SnowFoxes

Reaction score
Seems like you are taking everything here too seriously. You should learn to differentiate between true story and cool story
Oh yea that might very well be a csb but I don't think what I've said is far from reality. Most may not end up with bar girls, but girls with questionable upbringing/educational background/personality. Since you are foreigners, VB's background/personality check is perhaps more challenging, not to mention love is blind.

For example, you all can tell the difference between Sinkiebus (GND/GCP/ah lian/etc), right? But VB? Err, not so much.

In the end it very much depends on your criteria on women, so then based off that, you’d better have reasonable expectations out of her, and more importantly, know the consequences. And that goes to every bu you consider spending your life with, not just Viets.

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

then go where else to find viet bu?

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
correct, you can take girl out of bar but you can't take bar out of girl.

give gifts without expecting anything in return to a charity I understand, but to a bar girl is really damn stupid. I kana before with siambu but not so jialat because I ish poor.

There are good girls here, it really depends on how much vetting you can do. that's why i just act poor. give them a taste of equality. you pay half i pay half or u pay all today, tomorrow I pay. girl or no girl tonight is ok. got fwb already.

generally, everyone want one whom is super stable on her own already, quite easy. I'm talking to a few now but relationships are like the last thing I need now.

Too many fish in the sea already.

19 year old? 27 year old? 23 year old? B Cup C Cup plastic all also have.
Hard to stick to one. temptation is there.

not fair to the girl if my chim keep asking for next target.
:eek::eek:
shifu pls teach moi :s12::s12::s12:

moyastter

Reaction score
Most bros here dont literally mean what they mean especially when it comes to internet of things :s12:

View the opinions and comments with some skeptism.

Look at themkr's bro comments. Its the perfect and clear example that demostrates this. Others may not be that straightforward tho :s22:

Oh yea that might very well be a csb but I don't think what I've said is far from reality. Most may not end up with bar girls, but girls with questionable upbringing/educational background/personality. Since you are foreigners, VB's background/personality check is perhaps more challenging, not to mention love is blind.

For example, you all can tell the difference between Sinkiebus (GND/GCP/ah lian/etc), right? But VB? Err, not so much.

In the end it very much depends on your criteria on women, so then based off that, you’d better have reasonable expectations out of her, and more importantly, know the consequences. And that goes to every bu you consider spending your life with, not just Viets.

Last edited:

Junken

Reaction score

this one true love story ma...

why chiu look down on him.. :s13:

Junken

Reaction score
cong hoa but moving already. I might have to go Hanoi sign a contract so I'm undecided, waiting on client but I think it's just smokebomb only.

so I'll see how it goes on Friday. if no news I move apartments.

lai lai move to d7

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.