iPhone 11/11 Pro

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also, I think they going to bring back Touch ID (side mounted). Like what they did on iPad Air 4. It’s going to be incredible if they really put it on iPhone 12.

Definitely not this year or I would say won’t be coming to iPhone at all. The next implementation for iPhone will be full screen Touch ID.

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought can purchase anytime during the 1st year warranty period?

Yes it’s good news but only if they also bring in the monthly recurring payment for indefinite support till you cut off the plan.

Still have to purchase AC+ within 60 days in Singapore unlike US or Canada.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If u press the menu button (3 straight line), it will go to the Menu page and the page will jump by itself.

Lionzheart

Reaction score
Hi, with the GSS discounts going on (ending 18th Sept) is it worth it to get an iphone 11 pro? (works out to be about $400 discount from buying it straight from apple). This is given that the new iphone 12 is about to be announced soon.

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can refer to the popular resellers for very solid prices, but as always, these prices should get even better once 12 is out

Hi, with the GSS discounts going on (ending 18th Sept) is it worth it to get an iphone 11 pro? (works out to be about $400 discount from buying it straight from apple). This is given that the new iphone 12 is about to be announced soon.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
For those on 11/11pro, now deep fusion is supported on "view outside the frame". :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.