Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: News and Discussions

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Reading the previous thread...regarding the xgear protection film
If doing a film or protection on the folding spine, wont it affect the so call "cleaning" brush/sweeper inside?
I know that the film maybe thin, but somehow when looking at how the sweeper works, i felt it will affect the brushes.
I maybe wrong, i am just curious....
The protection film I pasted once on my fold 1. Few months later there are lots of scratches and I tear out and there is a residue.

Mugenpower78

Banned
Reaction score
Seems locally only official case from samsung are on sale. All the case now on shopee are from China. Still waiting for Spigen tough armor. Lead time around 3 weeks based on spigen website.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems locally only official case from samsung are on sale. All the case now on shopee are from China. Still waiting for Spigen tough armor. Lead time around 3 weeks based on spigen website.
Yep, no choice but to get China Fold 2 cases for now, and korean ones as well like the Araree Bonnet case. I have both a China front and back case on the way here, and the Araree Bonnet case incoming from Korea. I should get them sometime next week, so for first few days after getting my phone, I would probably use it judiciously. Anyway, I still have a P30 Pro to act as main phone for now...

endofdays

Reaction score
Something is bothering me. the original screen protector pasted over the inner screen is scratch n uneven for mine. I am going to tear it out later and replace at xgear. I cannot remember if it was already there in the first place. When unboxing the phone yesterday I didn't notice it there as it was quite dark.

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something is bothering me. the original screen protector pasted over the inner screen is scratch n uneven for mine. I am going to tear it out later and replace at xgear. I cannot remember if it was already there in the first place. When unboxing the phone yesterday I didn't notice it there as it was quite dark.

Be careful... Samsung has said the inner screen protector is not to be removed by inexperienced people. U don't want to be the 1st to go repair for inner screen damage.

aztarc

Reaction score

have any pic?

Showcase

Reaction score
Did a search online, gonna archive each chat individually delivered to your email.
On new droid device via email download attachment into phone drive for each conversation and when click on restore at whatsapp setup it will restore all the archive that is located inside your phone too.

yet to try thou

i used wazzapmigrator to transfer my whatsapp chats from ios to android.

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, may i check what's the model for the free galaxy watch 3 that was delivered to u? I thought we should receive the 45mm bluetooth model right? On my box, there's a sticker saying it's LTE 45mm mystic black? ******************
now that you mentioned, i went to check mine and the sticker also says LTE :eek:

Last edited:

aneegin

Reaction score
Hi all, may i check what's the model for the free galaxy watch 3 that was delivered to u? I thought we should receive the 45mm bluetooth model right? On my box, there's a sticker saying it's LTE 45mm mystic black? 😄

Wow good for u! It's supposed to be just the wifi version.

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
RWM is still taking in at $400 for the watch. I just sold to them. J2 Mobile at FEP already dropped their price to $320.

endofdays

Reaction score
kDr8vVS.jpg
somwhere around there. I just can't get the photo clear enough from my spare phone camera. It's like when they paste it theres particle inside so it's not even spread out. Anyway most likely I will change the protector later. Will update here if the pre install sp is easy to take out.

endofdays

Reaction score
But the free gift is non lte version which is 698 retail ya. Those receive lte version what's the retail for it.

aztarc

Reaction score
kDr8vVS.jpg
somwhere around there. I just can't get the photo clear enough from my spare phone camera. It's like when they paste it theres particle inside so it's not even spread out. Anyway most likely I will change the protector later. Will update here if the pre install sp is easy to take out.

u r right, can't see from your pic. But if you take out and install 3P Sp and something happens to your screen later on such as dead pixel or screen burn etc (which may not be sp related), would Samsung disclaim warranty?

endofdays

Reaction score
u r right, can't see from your pic. But if you take out and install 3P Sp and something happens to your screen later on such as dead pixel or screen burn etc (which may not be sp related), would Samsung disclaim warranty?
remove the 3p protector before send in. I think that's not a problem.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.