iPhone 11/11 Pro

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPhone 12 not worth it no charger or earphones right

This will be the way forward whether you like it or not. You can go ahead to buy the iPhone 11 which is still a great phone by the way but if you plan to upgrade after iPhone 12, you still won’t get any power adapter.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Buy the iPhone 12. Get a good charger. Settle.

I have never touch the charger inside my iPhone.

Buy a good charger and it last for yes.

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using wireless charging most of the time for my iPhone 11 Pro. The battery can usually last me one whole day even if I watch YouTube for 2-3 hours. Just put it on the wireless charging pad before I go to sleep. And apple is most likely going to ditch lightning port soon. Next iPhone may be portless

007Mi6

Reaction score
I never use iPhone chargers since iPhone 5s.

For USB PD, I used dual USB ports chargers, one for Android phone and the other iphone.

Ever since I got my Dual USB PD/QC charger for my iPhone, Android and Laptop, I never see the iPhone charger again.

bedlamite

Reaction score
I'm looking to get an 11 Pro from M1 on recontract but I'm waiting for the 12 to drop so that 11 prices will go down. Can I ask though, will telcos stop stocking the previous iPhone once the new model comes out? Should I just bite the bullet and get the 11 now?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking to get an 11 Pro from M1 on recontract but I'm waiting for the 12 to drop so that 11 prices will go down. Can I ask though, will telcos stop stocking the previous iPhone once the new model comes out? Should I just bite the bullet and get the 11 now?
If telco have stocks they will continue to sell.
Singtel still selling iPhone X

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Iphone 11 pro max is the most complete phone on the market. Godly battery life, minimalistic design, fast and Smooth os, good ram management, good resell value

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Iphone 11 pro max is the most complete phone on the market. Godly battery life, minimalistic design, fast and Smooth os, good ram management, good resell value

Yeah it is the most complete phone, in and out. But the only aesthetic improvement I wish it had is a brushed stainless steel frame like the 4/4S.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.