[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Aquarius81

Master Member
Reaction score
So there are more "favourable" salary scheme? Like young 20s 30s like to chiong $, whereas 50s 60s prefer more relaxing/lower $.

-Didn't know about certain nationality will get more(maybe Singaporeans?)

-Educational background? So a master degree like Russ would be paid more compared to a Os graduate, same rank, same nationality, same jobscope?

Alot of people don't know you MUST clock in certain number of hours before you qualify for the higher basic salary. If not, it would be much lower of your basic salary. Whether Company A/C/S

All are different total work hours requirement.

Some Singaporean APO guards deploy @ PAPP sites. Afterall it is government site and require only Singaporean.

Aquarius81

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya man, dunno is it a wise choice to join C, but I've seen a C apo in his 50s outside a bank just now

Almost 70 Corporal standing @ Bank i have seen too. It is RARE. Well once you over certain age, must pass medical check up and also up to management to EXTEND your YEARLY contract. No guarantee.

zaczaczacky

Reaction score
Hi i was offered a SGT position. Can i clarify something? How many days of annual leave do we get a year? I was told by HR we are issued only 8days... and the shift pattern is 4work 2off. Basic was low. But with gross salary u can get 3plus. But i believe we want flexible work life balance. So most probably for me i will only hit my basic. I just need clarification on the leave... its was too little for me

rockyan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There’s no work life balance in here.Yes leave starting will be low.Think at 2nd year will increase?

Hi i was offered a SGT position. Can i clarify something? How many days of annual leave do we get a year? I was told by HR we are issued only 8days... and the shift pattern is 4work 2off. Basic was low. But with gross salary u can get 3plus. But i believe we want flexible work life balance. So most probably for me i will only hit my basic. I just need clarification on the leave... its was too little for me

Russruss

Reaction score

Welcome to Certis if you decide to join us bro :)

Russruss

Reaction score
Hope you rise in ranks fast. Bring better changes to this no-work-life balance.
How's your work there? Confirmed C, not A liao?

Haha I hope so too to rise in ranks fast. I am going in as SGT if I pass my 10 weeks training :) And I am in C

kop2311987

Reaction score
If i do not have PLRD, I have to first take it first before trying to apply for security jobs? Which co is better to try apply? No experience before. Only did office job before

Blowpipe

Reaction score
If i do not have PLRD, I have to first take it first before trying to apply for security jobs? Which co is better to try apply? No experience before. Only did office job before

You need clear PLRD first..then clear the 2 basic licence modules with any security school.

johnx898

Reaction score
Oh. thanks..

hmm.. becuase i so worry about my BMI may not able to pass because currently my bmi is ard 32++ but i can score 51 point above for my IPPT. :(

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Oh. thanks..

hmm.. becuase i so worry about my BMI may not able to pass because currently my bmi is ard 32++ but i can score 51 point above for my IPPT. :(

IPPT Passing is Above 61..APO standard is same as per SPF Regular.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.