[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

auzzuro

Reaction score
What so nice about Ratchet & Clank nv play before ... when I saw the trailer I think it look like a baby game

Reaction score
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/22/big-in-japan-promotion-returns-to-playstation-store/amp/

Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are some cheap & good games on US store, e.g. One Piece Burning Blood, Metal Slug Anthology, Konami Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics, Contra Anniversary Collection etc all at below US$10 each.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, just bought The Surge 2 Premium Edition, even though I'm still stuck in the 1st game.

stiggy

Reaction score
Bought 13 sentinels today, heard good things about that game and vanillaware has not disappoint me so far

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also gotten One Piece Burning Blood from US store and One Piece World Seeker from SG store. :)

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, played Burning Blood last night and now regret didn't spend the extra US$4 to get the Gold Edition which includes more playable characters and a bunch of costumes.

Oh well, still a good game at excellent value since I'm a One Piece fan.:D

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, played Burning Blood last night and now regret didn't spend the extra US$4 to get the Gold Edition which includes more playable characters and a bunch of costumes.

Oh well, still a good game at excellent value since I'm a One Piece fan.:D

Got myself ps2 classic dragon force on PS3. Very fun and nostalgic.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.