Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Just a random thought:

Since these retarded scammers aren't legit LML, and most probably they don't actually "verify" or "seek approval" once they got your information etc.

BUT WHAT IF you were to be able to provide a fake/photoshopped documents to them? (Bank account got to be real of course) (I have a dummy SIM card that I only use for data) I mean these fellas took less than a few hours to "verify" my information and transferred the money without my consent right? Then isn't this free money LOL?????

Yes I know then the money the transferred to me would be probably from another victim. Maybe I could report or use some way to trace back who the person was and maybe help them? But again, just a thought..

What are your opinions?

Nah bro. Don't ever interact with these kinds of people again. Life goes on.

But what do you mean fake document? Like you photoshop your NRIC or something?

70308mid

Reaction score
Nah bro. Don't ever interact with these kinds of people again. Life goes on.

But what do you mean fake document? Like you photoshop your NRIC or something?

Yes. I mean.. those beggars are super uneducated scum anyway lol, maybe can try luck xD

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
Just a random thought:

Since these retarded scammers aren't legit LML, and most probably they don't actually "verify" or "seek approval" once they got your information etc.

BUT WHAT IF you were to be able to provide a fake/photoshopped documents to them? (Bank account got to be real of course) (I have a dummy SIM card that I only use for data) I mean these fellas took less than a few hours to "verify" my information and transferred the money without my consent right? Then isn't this free money LOL?????

Yes I know then the money the transferred to me would be probably from another victim. Maybe I could report or use some way to trace back who the person was and maybe help them? But again, just a thought..

What are your opinions?

Thought of that also give them fake address and ID to teach them a lesson but then again think back the money also victims money so forget it.

Lightsoulz

Reaction score
Hi. I just get threatened for loan shark again. They say they want the money before 6pm. But i say before 8pm just to play with time. But i wont transfer them. And they threaten me to send people come up and all. So what should i do?

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Hi. I just get threatened for loan shark again. They say they want the money before 6pm. But i say before 8pm just to play with time. But i wont transfer them. And they threaten me to send people come up and all. So what should i do?

Umm bro. I see some of your former posts dated at January 2020. How come the loan shark haven't stop harass you until now? Curious.

pls_help_me

Reaction score

Jus ignore them dont waste time with them , they send one up u report one

Reaction score

Threats from new number or old number?
File police reports. Ignore and block.
Change number if needed and do not read the messages. The most important is DO NOT PAY!

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
All these posts and comments arose from negative thoughts which in turn arose from the false security of ignoring them

I say no.

Dont ignore them. Just have fun with them. U will be surprised how pleasant ur day can be when u pissed them off to the extent that they blocked you

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

your intention is to play with time and no intention to transfer them and yet when they threaten to send people up, you are worried?

AngelsInTheSkies

Reaction score
I have been through the same ordeal when one of my family member borrowed $500 from them. Despite him paying more than he borrowed, he wanted to clear as the deferments were more than he could bear. The other party didn’t reply or provide bank acct number. And insisted he can’t clear for the week only following week. So wasted one payment of deferment. When he finally confessed to us, we chose not to pay any further as his bank account did showed he paid 3x the amount he borrowed. The day he stopped paying, all the harassments followed. We’ve changed our numbers and received letters. Even our neighbours received it. Two weeks later, our door got splashed and managed to capture the runner’s face. Within 2 weeks, the runner was caught.

It might be difficult and stressful now. But if you have family support, those idiòts will not be able to scare you. The moment they splash and all, it’s a relief. It means the worst is over.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
I have been through the same ordeal when one of my family member borrowed $500 from them. Despite him paying more than he borrowed, he wanted to clear as the deferments were more than he could bear. The other party didn’t reply or provide bank acct number. And insisted he can’t clear for the week only following week. So wasted one payment of deferment. When he finally confessed to us, we chose not to pay any further as his bank account did showed he paid 3x the amount he borrowed. The day he stopped paying, all the harassments followed. We’ve changed our numbers and received letters. Even our neighbours received it. Two weeks later, our door got splashed and managed to capture the runner’s face. Within 2 weeks, the runner was caught.

It might be difficult and stressful now. But if you have family support, those idiòts will not be able to scare you. The moment they splash and all, it’s a relief. It means the worst is over.

Hello. Am a victim that door recently got splashed. Is it really true? No runners ever come to your house anyway since got splash?

green72

Reaction score
Hello. Am a victim that door recently got splashed. Is it really true? No runners ever come to your house anyway since got splash?
Every victims wants to know this. Based on sharing by others here is most of the cases no but there is always the exception of the minor few which receives 1 or 2 more but that's it.

They cannot do it repeatedly because of a few reasons.

First is it is not easy to find people to work for them, most are their current victims, that is if they still have any. Most of the time their victim/runner will already be arrested after doing the job.

Secondly, getting a runner costs them money. Either they need to pay or defer the victim from paying. How often do you think they are willing to pay runners or accept deferment from victims to continually sending them to your place?

It's just poor business sense to wasting time and money to continually harassing victims that has ghost on them.

Of course, many of them may have low education which might make sense sometimes.

Lightsoulz

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to ask if there any ah longs in singapore? Cause they called up and ask if my house got anything? And he say Geylang Ahlong want go up my house.

green72

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to ask if there any ah longs in singapore? Cause they called up and ask if my house got anything? And he say Geylang Ahlong want go up my house.
Stop chit chatting with them already! They are messing with your head.

If all this while your interaction with them was only through messages and calls, these are not local ah longs.

Doesn't matter who coming to your house. They will be easily tracked by all the CCTV installed throughout Singapore. They need to be able to fly like superman or be the invisible man to evade capture.

All movements in Singapore is traceable, nowhere to run.

Everything is digitally tag, from ezlink card to IU for vehicles.

Last edited:

Killerwhale168

Reaction score

Best don't communicate with them will only make u more scare. Tell them my house nothing only got CCTV😀

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Best don't communicate with them will only make u more scare. Tell them my house nothing only got CCTV😀

Nah. Better don't tell them you got CCTV. Let them send their runner and see for their own. Can report to police and arrest those runner. One less runner, one small victory. 🤭

green72

Reaction score
Nah. Better don't tell them you got CCTV. Let them send their runner and see for their own. Can report to police and arrest those runner. One less runner, one small victory. 🤭
Even if the UML know you got CCTV, they will send runners because in the end, it's the runners who will get caught.

The UML wouldn't care at all, even if the runners are hanged. The one clueless and always get played out are the runners.

I hope would be runners or those forced to be one by UML will understand this : You will not up end worse if you ghost on them. In fact after 1 or 2 episodes of harassment you are free. Of course, make police report and all.

Last edited:

AngelsInTheSkies

Reaction score
We suffered embarrassment but once they splashed. Sort of numb about it. Personally I feel the worst is over. Always think about it how many times can they afford runners to splash. Ever since that incident, no more harassments

xvirusgal

Reaction score
Haro everyone.

Let me share with all my current ordeal. My story is not mine to begin because I am NOT the borrower...but I am the NOK!

First, when relative defaulted, me being the first NOK got immediately harassed.
Kept texting me and family, sent me fotos of my children etc, say want to kipnap. I spoke to one and tried to explain that they should go look for the relative, but they say, they recogn address only...omg..can you imagine my horror. In fear, I pay for the relative that week's payment and immediately reported the police.

Right immediately during that wee hours of the night, they sent their 1st checker to check on my unit. Saw the fellow via my CCTV...he took fotos of my unit and went off. I quickly called the police and get them my earlier statement.

Their next course of action was to harass my neighbor and managed to call their landline looking for my relative! God, sibei resourceful!

I changed my mobile and land line immediately.

Since I am uncontactable, they next went on to the another NOK and harassed her...telling me and relative to turn up or will splash my door.

True enuf they did...but I caught that imbecile off guard via my webcam and imbecile ran off frantickly and I gave chase! Failed to get him cause he zoomed off in a waiting car.

Now they threaten another NOK with video of my splashed door and claiming to torch my house!

Sibei piss!

Brothers and sisters. Stand firm. Dun give in. Collaborate with the police.
Have faith in our SPF.

2 weeks have passed since the first day they harassed me and family. I agree it's really a mental torture to begin with. Even right now as I type, I am waiting them anytime.

Stand by window!

Last edited:

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Haro everyone.

Let me share with all my current ordeal. My story is not mine to begin with cause I din borrow...but I am the NOK.

First, when relative defaulted, me being the first NOK got immediately harassed.
Kept texting me and family, sent me fotos of my children etc, say want to kipnap. I spoke to one and tried to explain that they should go look for the relative, but they say, they recogn address only...omg..can you imagine my horror. In fear, I pay for the relative that week's payment and immediately reported the police.

Right immediately during that wee hours of the night, they sent their 1st checker to check on my unit. Saw the fellow via my CCTV...he took fotos of my unit and went off. I quickly called the police and get them my earlier statement.

Their next course of action was to harass my neighbor and managed to call their landline looking for my relative! God, sibei resourceful!

I changed my mobile and land line immediately.

Since I am uncontactable, they next went on to the another NOK and harassed her...telling me and relative to turn up or will splash my door.

True enuf they did...but I caught that imbecile off guard via my webcam and imbecile ran off frantickly and I gave chase! Failed to get him cause he zoomed off in a waiting car.

Now they threaten another NOK with video of my splashed door and claiming to torch my house!

Sibei piss!

Brothers and sisters. Stand firm. Dun give in. Collaborate with the police.
Have faith in our SPF.

2 weeks have passed since the first day they harassed me and family. I agree it's really a mental torture to begin with. Even right now as I type, I am waiting them anytime.

Stand by window!

Even when they splash your door already they still keep harassing your another NOK through text or call?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.