Clavon@Clementi

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, nice view! If UOL builds the two towers nearer the Clementi Peaks flats and farther from the AYE, I guess the traffic noise and dust issue will be greatly mitigated?
It will be.. the developer will put carpark beside aye.. just like Clement canopy

Sent from Samsung SM-A705MN using GAGT

Prestigious

Reaction score
It will be.. the developer will put carpark beside aye.. just like Clement canopy

Thanks. 🙂 But I still prefer a basement car park with direct lift access to my apartment level. This is especially important when I come home during a heavy downpour. Based on the concept artwork (may not be final), I don’t seem to see the MSCP. So, my guess is it will be a basement car park for Clavon.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks. �� But I still prefer a basement car park with direct lift access to my apartment level. This is especially important when I come home during a heavy downpour. Based on the concept artwork (may not be final), I don’t seem to see the MSCP. So, my guess is it will be a basement car park for Clavon.

The pool is perched above what seems to be a MSCP.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is true:
Clavon > GLS land VS Parc Clem > En bloc plot. Both will TOP same year based on street directory.

When UOL launch clement Canopy in 2017, it TOP in 2019. Owners already earned 1year worth of rental.
Vtg8U3W.jpg

VL7S9UY.jpg

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Clavon > GLS land VS Parc Clem > En bloc plot. Both will TOP same year based on street directory.

When UOL launch clement Canopy in 2017, it TOP in 2019. Owners already earned 1year worth of rental.
canopy TOP damn fast.. i stay clementi everyday drive past. Amazed by the building speed..

I think clavon TOP will be at similiar speed also

Prestigious

Reaction score

Vtg8U3W.jpg

VL7S9UY.jpg

Based on the developer’s information, Parc Clematis should TOP in Sep 2023. It would have been 6 months earlier if not for the **.

xy2010xy

Reaction score
Judging from the released concept artwork, it appears that Clavon's two towers will adopt the North-South orientation. If it is really so, then the north-facing units will directly face and be blocked by the Clementi Peaks HDB flats (40 storeys) while the south-facing ones will face AYE. An earlier post I saw somewhere else pointed out that the north-facing units will be near the electrical sub-station of Clementi Peaks.

I am keen on Clavon. But how to choose good stacks if the above is true? Any thoughts, people?

Do you know how much KV is the electrical substation?

Ohw123

Reaction score
The pool is perched above what seems to be a MSCP.

I feel Clavon will have basement carpark looking at artist impression as there’s no gap with railing like what an MCSP has, it’s just walls... so looks more like just a tiered landscaping which have a height variation, similar to Stirling Residences whereby the facilities at blk 25 are elevated 2 storeys higher than the facilities at blk 21 & 23, resulting in an Upper Basement level which occupies the area below the facilities near blk 25 and only basement 1 and 2 cover the whole land. Hehe... looking forward to release of Clavon floor plan and site plan... will be interesting to see :)

Prestigious

Reaction score
Do you know how much KV is the electrical substation?

No, I don’t know. 1993newbie seems to know the area well. He may know. The substation is for residential units. I doubt the voltage will be too high. Nonetheless, still a psychological barrier to cross for many.

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, I don’t know. 1993newbie seems to know the area well. He may know. The substation is for residential units. I doubt the voltage will be too high. Nonetheless, still a psychological barrier to cross for many.

Bro can educate me why the substation is impt?

Prestigious

Reaction score
Bro can educate me why the substation is impt?

Not educate lah. Just sharing information.

Though it is not scientifically proven, some anecdotal studies point out that the electromagnetic field (EMF) generated in an electrical substation can adversely affect human health. Some home buyers, including me, tend to avoid buying a home near a substation. You may also have noticed that those homes nearer the substation of a development project usually sell more slowly, unless they are a lot cheaper than the rest. That said, a few past research studies investigated this and found the adverse effect of EMF on human health to be inconclusive.

So, it should be perfectly fine to live near a substation. For me, it is just a psychological barrier to overcome.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pile test works started for Clavon.

Artist impression posters also up along the Site Hoarding.
LSUF3Xn.jpg

QIvDs7j.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.