Nsmen cfc criteria?

seeseelooklook

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol my unit promoted me from CPL to 3SG after my 4th cycle :s13:

You are from HQ side?

If I am not wrong, you got promoted because your appointment required 3SG estab and it's a service vocation.

Combat vocation needs to go through SISPEC.

This is what my S1 told me when I wanted to promote 1 CFC as 3SG as he was good!

seeseelooklook

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats the criteria if nsmen during 7th ict gets promoted to Cfc? And the only cfc in whole company

Besides passing ippt

Your commander must recommend you for Promotion when they fill up the appraisal form during ICT. And your OC must countersign.

You must pass IPPT and not charged before (I think within the last 2 or 3 years). There is also a 20% quota. Meaning only 20% of CPL can be promoted to CFC.

I understand why you want to be promoted to CFC.

For some, it's an achievement, honour to be recognised for their effort.

I also have men who asked if they can be promoted to CFC. It's their pride. :)

Calander

Reaction score
CFC and CPL whats the diff?

if you like the rank, jus buy it from emart

dont think can buy from emart as the counter is able to see your current NS rank. just like NSmen from Army cannot buy attires belonging to Navy or Air Force.

Mephist0pheLes

Master Member
Reaction score
dont think can buy from emart as the counter is able to see your current NS rank. just like NSmen from Army cannot buy attires belonging to Navy or Air Force.

they only restrict the sales of officers rank.

for men's rank, shouldnt be a problem

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i already am cfc liao...

and just completed the 8th ict...2 more ict to go b4 MR...

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your S1 smoke you. CFC is not a MUST to have rank for promotion to 3SG.

If your unit want you to hold 3SG estab appointment like section commander (SC), they can just appoint you to SC without promoting your rank. They can always add on goodies like L/3SG too.

CO can always promote anyone to the rank of 3SG. The catch is 3SG required a change of vocation (Eg: Transport Operator to Transport Leader) and it required you to attend courses. However SAF allow you to be promoted to 3SG and change of vocation first and attend the course on another time. So the 'another time' can last longer even after you MR, ROD or pass away.

You are from HQ side?

If I am not wrong, you got promoted because your appointment required 3SG estab and it's a service vocation.

This is what my S1 told me when I wanted to promote 1 CFC as 3SG as he was good!

jojokesuke

Reaction score
You are from HQ side?

Good Brother. Im a new idiot Clerk in SAF. What does estab actually mean? Eligible rank?

Chalkycliffs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good Brother. Im a new idiot Clerk in SAF. What does estab actually mean? Eligible rank?

did you not aware you were replying to a old post?

Sounds like a clone of this guy...

Good Brother. Im a new idiot Clerk in SAF. What does estab actually mean? Eligible rank?[/QUOTE]"]

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-know-where-generals-sleep-night-6060081.html

b62f96c3eb0faa0ec2df8062b743cf59-full.png

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/users/753826/

botofogo

Banned
Reaction score

If your unit want you to hold 3SG estab appointment like section commander (SC), they can just appoint you to SC without promoting your rank. They can always add on goodies like L/3SG too.

CO can always promote anyone to the rank of 3SG. The catch is 3SG required a change of vocation (Eg: Transport Operator to Transport Leader) and it required you to attend courses. However SAF allow you to be promoted to 3SG and change of vocation first and attend the course on another time. So the 'another time' can last longer even after you MR, ROD or pass away.

So is the local promotion of CPL to 3SG officially recognized (ie get the 3SG allowance)?

Also if one is local promoted to 3SG, during ICT does he still holds the rank?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So is the local promotion of CPL to 3SG officially recognized (ie get the 3SG allowance)?

It’s local for a reason

Calander

Reaction score

local rank is only confined to your camp or particular unit. And the NSF receives his monthly allowance of CPL.

Local is a title and empowerment given to execute his duties, yet not gaining any monetary rewards.

This is what is called "voluntary" or serving an extra mile for the nation.

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score

if unit keep delaying sending nsmen to go required course it will reflect badly on the the unit's ATEC score due to admin lapse.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.