Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

green72

Reaction score
Be careful guys. Runners will go back to set fire on door unit already.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/illegal-loanshark-throws-paint-set-house-on-fire-in-singapore/
Don't scare people.

This site is called singaporeuncensored written by Raging siam kia.

What a website, what a name for a reporter.

The site is not mainstream or official news media. Such news CNA or even yahoo singapore would have picked up. Not even mentioned on SPF site.

The event could have happened 2 years ago. News never mentioned when.

This video UML always use to harass victim.

Old news. Please don't anyhow spread.

Since 2018, got 1 case per year. All caught within 24 - 48hrs. No victims hurt.

SPF will put more time and resources to capture these culprit that play with fire.

Those 1st time harass can send back to UML this video.

https://youtu.be/mj7-7fnGTGo

But best is to block and ghost.

Last edited:

xvirusgal

Reaction score
Yes, coz NOK 2 have yet to change number...so the only logical sense is...EVERYONE must change number and GHOST them.

Nevertheless, I escalated this to MP and they been very very vigilant in patrolling when they threaten want to kipnap child and set fire.

Stay calm. Protect your house. Leave no family behind!

Soldier On!

Hulkeyee2020

Reaction score
Even when they splash your door already they still keep harassing your another NOK through text or call?

Very rare got splashed 2x, maybe unless you continue to talk to them which make them think that they can still squeeze money from you through FEAR.
Earlier this year I ghosted 10+ stalls so far got splashed 1x.
As mentioned many times here stop communicating with them, the worst they can do is to shame you only, they can say any threat they want, burn your house, eat your brain, kidnap your children, etc but we all know this won't happen in Sg.
Guys this is 2020 and yet they are still using all these threats as if we are still in 1980's.
These scums knows already that once you ghost on them the chance of continue stealing money from you is very slim, you are not the first one to ghost them, its a commom thing to them, its part of their business risk and they know it. But since there are still a lot of people paying them maybe still profitable.
Remember to make police report and install cctv.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haro everyone.

Let me share with all my current ordeal. My story is not mine to begin because I am NOT the borrower...but I am the NOK!

First, when relative defaulted, me being the first NOK got immediately harassed.
Kept texting me and family, sent me fotos of my children etc, say want to kipnap. I spoke to one and tried to explain that they should go look for the relative, but they say, they recogn address only...omg..can you imagine my horror. In fear, I pay for the relative that week's payment and immediately reported the police.

Right immediately during that wee hours of the night, they sent their 1st checker to check on my unit. Saw the fellow via my CCTV...he took fotos of my unit and went off. I quickly called the police and get them my earlier statement.

Their next course of action was to harass my neighbor and managed to call their landline looking for my relative! God, sibei resourceful!

I changed my mobile and land line immediately.

Since I am uncontactable, they next went on to the another NOK and harassed her...telling me and relative to turn up or will splash my door.

True enuf they did...but I caught that imbecile off guard via my webcam and imbecile ran off frantickly and I gave chase! Failed to get him cause he zoomed off in a waiting car.

Now they threaten another NOK with video of my splashed door and claiming to torch my house!

Sibei piss!

Brothers and sisters. Stand firm. Dun give in. Collaborate with the police.
Have faith in our SPF.

2 weeks have passed since the first day they harassed me and family. I agree it's really a mental torture to begin with. Even right now as I type, I am waiting them anytime.

Stand by window!

Can imagine the stress you are going through as NOK. Its time to get the person who got you into this trouble together with all the NOK and push.

Pls don't get stressed over this, its all a stupid scam. Your life and health is worth much more than this.

"Failed to get him cause he zoomed off in a waiting car." - did you file a report for this? They can't possibly run away with this type of evidence captured, all the evidence is there to trace them down.

While you have escalated to the MP, pls help us put in a word, there is a community here who wants these scammers eradicated and we have many ideas to do this but the authorities need to go on the OFFENSIVE and pre-emptively block them, too many singaporeans are victims of these rampant scammers. Let the authorities know we want to talk to them.

Reaction score
We suffered embarrassment but once they splashed. Sort of numb about it. Personally I feel the worst is over. Always think about it how many times can they afford runners to splash. Ever since that incident, no more harassments

File police report, pass on cctv info, see SPF get runner arrest in no time.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Can imagine the stress you are going through as NOK. Its time to get the person who got you into this trouble together with all the NOK and push.

Pls don't get stressed over this, its all a stupid scam. Your life and health is worth much more than this.

"Failed to get him cause he zoomed off in a waiting car." - did you file a report for this? They can't possibly run away with this type of evidence captured, all the evidence is there to trace them down.

While you have escalated to the MP, pls help us put in a word, there is a community here who wants these scammers eradicated and we have many ideas to do this but the authorities need to go on the OFFENSIVE and pre-emptively block them, too many singaporeans are victims of these rampant scammers. Let the authorities know we want to talk to them.

Yes. Please escalated to MP to see if runners can being sentenced to death sentence once caught. Doesn't matter hanged or lethal injection. Need to at least up the sentence to this.

So that if runners get money for doing these ****, he or she will have no life to use it on anyway.

Or if debtor are forced to do this, they will know that doing these kind of things will just result in death once caught and hence will not be afraid of loan scammers threatening to kill them or something.

Sure there will be no one that will want to be runners anymore. Hence, no one will be afraid of their stupid threat already. After all, runners is the cause of why people are afraid of them.

Last edited:

Lightsoulz

Reaction score
I just experienced today that the ah long is using tactics of food delivery. Today i recieved 2 order of food delivery and 1 delivery of 2 tong gas.

green72

Reaction score
Very rare got splashed 2x, maybe unless you continue to talk to them which make them think that they can still squeeze money from you through FEAR.
Earlier this year I ghosted 10+ stalls so far got splashed 1x.
As mentioned many times here stop communicating with them, the worst they can do is to shame you only, they can say any threat they want, burn your house, eat your brain, kidnap your children, etc but we all know this won't happen in Sg.
Guys this is 2020 and yet they are still using all these threats as if we are still in 1980's.
These scums knows already that once you ghost on them the chance of continue stealing money from you is very slim, you are not the first one to ghost them, its a commom thing to them, its part of their business risk and they know it. But since there are still a lot of people paying them maybe still profitable.
Remember to make police report and install cctv.

Agreed.

Some victims just needs a whole lot of convincing by maybe 100 ex-victims(?) than others to sinking in the idea.

Last edited:

Hulkeyee2020

Reaction score
I just experienced today that the ah long is using tactics of food delivery. Today i recieved 2 order of food delivery and 1 delivery of 2 tong gas.

Whatever happens don't communicate with them, just tahan bit soon it will be over.

Make sure you install cctv just in case they will send someone to splash your house atleast you got evidence for police case.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Agreed.

Some victims just needs a whole lot of convincing by maybe 100 ex-victims(?) than others to sinking in the idea.

True uh... 1 month pass since splashing incident and I still freak out over neighbour walking pass my home corridor. Sorry.

green72

Reaction score
True uh... 1 month pass since splashing incident and I still freak out over neighbour walking pass my home corridor. Sorry.

Not only must we learn the steps to end this harassment BUT also learn to move on.

It took me a couple of months to stop being edgy when someone is walking at my corridor.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Not only must we learn the steps to end this harassment BUT also learn to move on.

It took me a couple of months to stop being edgy when someone is walking at my corridor.

It took you couple of months. So can imagine my incident only took place about a month before. But true I also have to stop being jumpy anymore. I mean even if he were to send runners again means SPF will frequently send uniformed officer to my house block even more le. Right?

xvirusgal

Reaction score
Hi, let me update everyone.

Today, another set of runner came. This one is Bangladeshi...all my windows closed and door closed...i peeped thru the windows blinds..he wants me to talk to his BOSS...

saw some whatzapp message telling him to pass the fone to the girl (aka me) in big caps.

new pattern...maybe new group...i called the police IMMEDIATELy...he loitered and took all the videos and photos of my house (saw thru all my webcams and cctv) extremely paranoid now.. but now choice... since i have decided to STAND BY MY HOUSE!

getting ready for another splash or something worse...i am ready for war! as if COVID-19 not enough!

Last edited:

xvirusgal

Reaction score
Whatever happens don't communicate with them, just tahan bit soon it will be over.

Make sure you install cctv just in case they will send someone to splash your house atleast you got evidence for police case.
What did you do? Reject correct? or .. dun even open the door?

xvirusgal

Reaction score

Yes, i think i am the highest visited unit for month already. so many calls to them, 3 blue case cards...and never-ending nightmare since 16th Sep.

why cant they leave me alone. i din borrow?? and leave my family alone??

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Yes, i think i am the highest visited unit for month already. so many calls to them, 3 blue case cards...and never-ending nightmare since 16th Sep.

Just wanted to ask, how did your relative have your picture of NRIC? I mean... impossible is the relative just mention your address right? Pretty sure to get a loan, need to have NRIC picture taken to pass to them.

AngelsInTheSkies

Reaction score
No need to entertain them. Save all the videos and text. Also deactivate your Facebook for a while to stop them from using your photos

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.