Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: News and Discussions

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Bros,

any solution to using face ID to unlock and no need to swipe again to go to main screen?

Yes can. There's an option "Stay on lock screen" you turn that off. Once face recognition capture your face it will bring u to main menu straightaway.

I don't like face recognition feature. The light keeps turning at the front camera. I think will drain battery. So I just depend on fingerprint sensor

myhealthychoice

Reaction score
I changed the original cover screen protector, don't find it good. Does Samsung provide free screen protector pasting?

Posted from PCWX using SM-F916B

ellfire15

Reaction score
Yes can. There's an option "Stay on lock screen" you turn that off. Once face recognition capture your face it will bring u to main menu straightaway.

I don't like face recognition feature. The light keeps turning at the front camera. I think will drain battery. So I just depend on fingerprint sensor

Oh! Thanks for the info! I using the FPS too, but I have issue where it intermittent will tell me no match and it doesn't help that it must add the FP only unfold, so the position might not be accurate... Haiz..

xerxesng

Reaction score
now 29 sept already.

any news of available cases for fold 2 especially VRS design, UAG, Spigen and ringke?

is WHITEDOME out yet?

xerxesng

Reaction score
I just received my VRS case from gmarket. Those who need a case to protect the ZF2, should consider this.

1hnbDUd.jpg

6uzXdDo.jpg

8ajPyZ0.jpg

kevin,

can vrsdesign case protect 100% your fold 2 from high drop from your jean pocket or shirt pocket ?

How strong is it ?

Shadow79

Reaction score
I prefer silicon case for this phone. Its really heavy for a phone. PC hard case I wonder how much impact can absord.

Xue

Reaction score
Everything about this phone is quite good ... just that super difficult to get a good case. Every case now so bulky especially the front part

bluelavender76

Reaction score
surely will it not break. Its actually very sturdy. Just that we like and need to protect it like any other phones.

Samsung folding phone is very strong. My friend has dropped his z flip like countless time to the concrete due to his clumsiness and nothing even break or scratch

Kelvin0217

Reaction score
kevin,

can vrsdesign case protect 100% your fold 2 from high drop from your jean pocket or shirt pocket ?

How strong is it ?

Just got it yesterday, not sure whether it can protect the zf2 drop from Jean pocket. :s8:

xerxesng

Reaction score
mean that u no confident that it will protect zf2. sigh.

if silicon material, i 100% confident that it will protect zf2.

right?

endofdays

Reaction score
mean that u no confident that it will protect zf2. sigh.

if silicon material, i 100% confident that it will protect zf2.

right?
not really bro. Also need to see land on what surface too. No 1 know which 1 can protect as no 1 will try n drop there phone. But I suppose all from reputable brands they shd have done some test before.

endofdays

Reaction score
sim lim square level 2?
sim lim Square level 4 got a custom sp shop opposite the lift. I don't know if they still provide this service. But recently I saw from x-one that they have a machine which can custom all kind of screen protector for different models. Just need to bring your phone down I think. Can check out their fb page though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.