NUS-ISS MTech Enterprise Business Analytics (EBAC)

contramundum

Reaction score
I went for interview on 21 Oct and received the EBAC PT 2020 offer on 15 Nov.

I have 2 years work experience in Engineering and Analyst Roles.

Oldball

Reaction score
Hi am planing to take up part time master in analytics course in NUS. What is the diff of M.TECH and M.Scs ? as the school fees for M.Scs is double from M.TECH. Does it mean M.TECH not recognise? I know the application for JAN 2020 closed, but want to know the details on this course, so i can prepare for 2021 intake if taking up this course. (additional info: Im from NTU BEng mechanical background)

HopeWarrior

Reaction score
Have you attended the entrance test? if yes, how is it ? Also have you been called up for interview?

isthistaken

Reaction score
Just done with the entrance exam yesterday. Overall went well. Not sure when to expect to hear back regarding next steps.

infinitio

Reaction score
I did the entrance test on the 10th Sept. All in all, the test was pretty manageable, if you had STEM background. Keeping fingers crossed for the interview...

infinitio

Reaction score
They said 2 weeks, but guess they are also currently busy with the latest batch of applicants.

flamedhorn

Reaction score
Took my entrance test on 11 sept and got scheduled for interview for tomorrow (2 Oct). Unsure of how the interview will be like...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.