[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh. thanks..

hmm.. becuase i so worry about my BMI may not able to pass because currently my bmi is ard 32++ but i can score 51 point above for my IPPT. :(

Wah BMI 32. U have to be damn fit. Body builder type to pass. If edmw type of buibui, sure cannot pass. Some even under 25, have issues to pass.

The working hours and also during training must stay in one issit? Like BMT?

Training only. 10 weeks. But now Covid 19, I think will let you off every night. Save $ and space.

bexbayne

Reaction score
can anyone shed some light on whether a person with juvenile records can be able to pass clearance? Many thanks

johnx898

Reaction score
Under "A" 240h working hour per month is including lunch/dinner or exluded? easying to hit 240h working hour? and APOE OT is how much per day for CPT & SGT.
lastly will "A" have 13 month bonus, performance every year beside the Joining Bonus?

Last edited:

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under "A" 240h working hour per month is including lunch/dinner or exluded? easying to hit 240h working hour? and APOE OT is how much per day for CPT & SGT.
lastly will "A" have 13 month bonus, performance every year beside the Joining Bonus?

What is the current Joining Bonus for A? How many years to fully redeem it?
Easy to hit 240h? Hell no. Normal people working hours around 160 hours to 180 hours.
That's why so many people leave after bond end, or after taking all the available joining bonus.
13th month bonus and performance bonus should have. But depend on the company, cannot confirm have.
CPT? Captain? o_O

xiaohao997

Reaction score
GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

What is the passing point for IPPT. 51 point or 61 point?
This year i am 32 year old so i need to get how many point to pass my IPPT

During training, fail IPPT what will happen? will they convert me from APO to APOE? Please advise me.. thanks you in advance.

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the passing point for IPPT. 51 point or 61 point?
This year i am 32 year old so i need to get how many point to pass my IPPT

During training, fail IPPT what will happen? will they convert me from APO to APOE? Please advise me.. thanks you in advance.

Definitely 61. Haven't heard of 51. Still same number of points for all age. Fail IPPT, they might convert you if lucky or simply kick you out of the program and demand you to pay training fee + cost.

Whynoimage

Reaction score
Seems like most comparison is between A and C company. Is company S that bad that its seldom mentioned?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Seems like most comparison is between A and C company. Is company S that bad that its seldom mentioned?

S main business is not armed secruity. They dun have a lot of manpower also. Their main secruity business is aviation plus their hours really odd depending on flight requirement.

Whynoimage

Reaction score
S main business is not armed secruity. They dun have a lot of manpower also. Their main secruity business is aviation plus their hours really odd depending on flight requirement.

Scary abt the manpower part. So will always be called back for OT?

Whynoimage

Reaction score
Is a norm to be recalled back for ot. You be surprised many officers want to come back for ot. However, you can always reject as is your rest day anyway.

Much thanks for the insight. Heard alot of new joinees being offer Segeant rank. What are the additional responsibilities compared to CPL or LCP?

xiaohao997

Reaction score
that time I use ippt calculator to check the passing point.
OK. what will happen when fail IPPT after posted out?

Blowpipe

Reaction score
Btw..now Sgt ranks are no longer conferred automatically even though you are a diploma holder...You must hold at least Poly Dip + NS Sgt rank (At least 3rd Sgt/Sgt 2)/ Commercial Supervisory Experience Or Degree..there are many Diplomas coming in as Cpl now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.