View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 12:48 PM   #3165
StressedGirl

Not for loan scammers, they usually get victims to transfer you the money, then when they press you into returning them the money, you are transferring the money into another victims account.

Is a vicious cycle that keeps going until it the money eventually goes into their pockets/bank

At most they maybe only fork out less than 1000 dollars since their operation started.

They plant 300 in 3 people's account, make them pay endlessly to other victims then 300 in 3 people's account become 300 in 6 people's account and so on and so on, ever notice even when u pay back almost 2 to 4 times the amount of loan scammers they always try shaking you for more money? They are just increasing their victim counts by using you as a money tree and their personal money dispenser.
Im quite confused here. How different is a scam to an illegal moneylender? Seems to me the one im facing is an illegal moneylender with interest rates of between 25-50%. Im off the view that in this case its a straightforward case of ah long and not scam. Can anyone elaborate on this please? I finally told my spouse and he said its best to pay them back however we can 😱? What do i do now? The fella had said he'll go to the ends of the world to get it back.Im confused and worried all at the same time.
StressedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote