I am.

Love it. Love IT. LOVE IT! :s12: :s12:

Received my S20+!

It is slightly thinner, slimmer & longer than my S9+. & redder!! :s22: :s13:

M76gLUg.jpg

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Me... yes its damn nice and an excellent phone. Changed my perspection of samsuck phone totally

I wanna sell my S10+ before warranty expire next month but S20 FE haven release yet

Thought of getting S20+ red first

Posted from PCWX using SM-G975F

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hihi. those who bought Snapdragon set. Would you recommend the US single SIM or HK dual SIM? price difference is about $200 quite significant, wonder why.

also, those using local exynos set... honestly how is it after 7 months? i think the most intense game i will play is honkai impact 3 and genkai impact

plsdunbiteme

Reaction score
hihi. those who bought Snapdragon set. Would you recommend the US single SIM or HK dual SIM? price difference is about $200 quite significant, wonder why.

also, those using local exynos set... honestly how is it after 7 months? i think the most intense game i will play is honkai impact 3 and genkai impact

I'm using local exynos S20+. It's ok if you're not too demanding user. Day to day normal surfing, light gaming is fine. But start doing more demanding task like gps navigation, taking lots of videos and photos, and the battery drain is really scary.

I would say overall the phone is acceptable to last about a yr, but I will definitely upgrade if I get the chance (now eyeing the S20 FE which has the SD processor with local warranty and Samsung pay rewards)

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Need advise

If buy 2nd hand korean set S20+ 12/256gb (used 7 months) no warranty
$850 is it worth it??

zensushi

Reaction score

Love it. No issues.

Battery never bothered me. When WFH, have multiple charging points at home. When out, I use Google maps for GPS & have the phone plugged in during the journey.

Not a "phone gamer"...so cannot advise on that. :o

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U play this 2 games is long hrs.. I advise don't buy. Exy normal usage, normal ppl use won't tell the diff, if u battery siao plus gamer... Better don't buy

origamii

Reaction score
I wanna sell my S10+ before warranty expire next month but S20 FE haven release yet

Thought of getting S20+ red first

if sell your current s10+ and get S20+ red first u will incur lost if u intend to cahgne to s20 FE

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
if sell your current s10+ and get S20+ red first u will incur lost if u intend to cahgne to s20 FE

Yes, unlikely i will do that.

Probably sell ny S10+ first n use my oneplus 5T while waiting to decide

S20 series still suffering autofocus issues?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one using fb lite showing this when clicking post?
Very annoying. Every post I click, this pops out.

ltrinityl

Reaction score
What screen protectors are you guys using for the s20+? Anyone can recommend?

I've tried Whitestone Dome but don't really like it as need to apply some amount of pressure for the fingerprint scanner to read. Scan rate is 50/50 so I still prefer film type as it is accurate and fast.

Anyone can share what you using?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.