Norway + Europe

1a2a3a

Reaction score
Hi, anyone can advise some itinerary for Norway and europe(Italy/France/England)?

Is 3 weeks possible?

Best route to go? I’m thinking like fly to England then stay couple of days, then fly to Norway for 1 week then fly back to finish off Italy and France? Thoughts?

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some airlines such as Finnair is having multi cities sale to Oslo and Rome less than 1k now

From there. U explore Norway for a week and after that take a flight to England then taking train - > France - > Italy. Do note that finnair will need to have a transit at Helsinki.

jeaimentvous

Reaction score
I'm doing 3 weeks Norway/Sweden/Paris/London

SG - Oslo - Tromso - Lofoten - Tromso - Stockholm - Abisko - Paris - London - SG
Renting a car in Tromso to explore Tromso/Lofoten. Stockholm to Abisko by overnight private sleeper train.

Alearner

Reaction score
Norway is very big, the travel time from Olso to bergen requires at least 8hours if you are not taking flight. i will prefer to cover northern europe such as Norway, Sweden, finland, Stockholm, rather then travel down to Italy etc. but do take note northern europe is very expensive. i bought a small <50ml of black coffee in Bergen for SGD10.

sggkaki

Reaction score
depends on how detailed you want to be. if you just want to the capitals it should be okay but otherwise you might not get a good glimpse of everything. italy is huge and i spent 2 weeks just in northern italy (venice, rome, pisa, florence, verona).

norway it depends on which time of the year you go to and if you're interested in nature. if you're not into nature, oslo is enough. consider bergen too! (you can look at google images. it's beautiful)

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone can advise some itinerary for Norway and europe(Italy/France/England)?

Is 3 weeks possible?

Best route to go? I’m thinking like fly to England then stay couple of days, then fly to Norway for 1 week then fly back to finish off Italy and France? Thoughts?

Norway is huge. I took almost 3 weeks to drive from Oslo up FV17 coastal road to Bodoe to Lofotens ( and then train back )

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.