GoPro Hero 9 Black

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This guy trying too hard to be different to have an out of the box opinion to get viewership.
No one will attach a phone probably a 1.5k phone to a skateboard, surfboard, helmet, mountain climbing, dump phone into the water, etc...
And he says no one care about quality on action videos.....

Reaction score
This guy trying too hard to be different to have an out of the box opinion to get viewership.
No one will attach a phone probably a 1.5k phone to a skateboard, surfboard, helmet, mountain climbing, dump phone into the water, etc...
And he says no one care about quality on action videos.....
Usually I just take reviews as pinch of salt, mainly just wanna see the video or photo quality of the tested gadgets. Then gauge whether worth to buy or not lo

Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw another video on the new GoPro Hero 9. The timewarp 3.0 with level horizon looks good.

hellhole

Reaction score
check out the Abe Kislevitz youtube page for some interesting comparing.

I got mine.. wow.. its hugh! compared to the hero 8 etc... and its loud! so i had to turn the sound to lowest..

hellhole

Reaction score
Will still-photo taking on GoPro Hero 9 be good?

gopro its not too good at low light. if its brightly lit... its all good.

macro is not that good... have not tried in this model... it can be improved by added lens to it.. but no point.. imo

LPPLKPKB

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GroPro announced that they are selling the Hero 9 like hot cakes, added 100,000 members in one month.

Hero 9 Media Mod is out of stock almost immediately when every batch arrived so far, keen to buy the Media mod and Max Lens Mod.

LPPLKPKB

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its quite expected one due to the increased MP, batt size and the front screen

Also due to huge increases in # of VBloggers this year because of pandemic. During lockdown, I watched Vblogg on Vietnam, Mongolia, Japan, Taiwan etc. Demands fuel even more supplies, now SMLJ Vblogg also have,

Last edited:

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GroPro announced that they are selling the Hero 9 like hot cakes, added 100,000 members in one month.

Hero 9 Media Mod is out of stock almost immediately when every batch arrived so far, keen to buy the Media mod and Max Lens Mod.

They clever to launch it before the Osmo Pocket 2 announcement which is rumoured to release 20 Oct 2020.

LPPLKPKB

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They clever to launch it before the Osmo Pocket 2 announcement which is rumoured to release 20 Oct 2020.

I ain’t going to upload my media into a Chinese cloud platform! Just saying, assuming Osmo offers similar packages.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the 3way and replacement lens.
The subscription is really worth.
I guess should be same as if you order from SG.
Ishopchangi is selling the 3way at $112.
Subscriber pays USD34.99.

0CqMlfql.jpg

Reaction score
Got the 3way and replacement lens.
The subscription is really worth.
I guess should be same as if you order from SG.
Ishopchangi is selling the 3way at $112.
Subscriber pays USD34.99.

0CqMlfql.jpg
Spam gaogao it's accessories before the subscription expires

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.