Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the stb news release say negative covid test results for all passenger prior to boarding..

So what does this means? Means you need to certify prior to boarding? or at the time of embarking?

The whole process still vague at this point

Quantum of the Seas will resume cruising from Dec..this is RCL safety protocol, think the same will apply to Dream cruise

Q Will I have to take a SARS-CoV-2 test before I cruise? How much does the test cost?
A
Yes. All guests travelling with us must undergo a SARS-CoV-2 test within 48 to 72 hours prior to boarding and obtain a negative result. The cost of your SARS-CoV-2 test is included in your cruise fare for sailings departing on or before 30 January 2021, though we will continue to evaluate circumstances and update our policy and timeframe if necessary. Closer to your sail date, we'll provide clear directions for testing locations and details on the covered cost.

Derek555

Reaction score
Haiz... my agent tell me they cannot take any bookings at the moment. Maybe i small fry, they dun entertained

Winterdews

Reaction score
Haiz... my agent tell me they cannot take any bookings at the moment. Maybe i small fry, they dun entertained

i think they still finalizing and preparing.. backend alot of work for them. So the hosts or rwas agents also will not be very sure now if can book as system not open yet

Winterdews

Reaction score
Quantum of the Seas will resume cruising from Dec..this is RCL safety protocol, think the same will apply to Dream cruise

Q Will I have to take a SARS-CoV-2 test before I cruise? How much does the test cost?
A
Yes. All guests travelling with us must undergo a SARS-CoV-2 test within 48 to 72 hours prior to boarding and obtain a negative result. The cost of your SARS-CoV-2 test is included in your cruise fare for sailings departing on or before 30 January 2021, though we will continue to evaluate circumstances and update our policy and timeframe if necessary. Closer to your sail date, we'll provide clear directions for testing locations and details on the covered cost.

Still not very clear on this...

Is swab test the result they need? that cost 200 per test. Also not everywhere can do this if just for travelling purpose. At selected clinics only.

So till Dream cruise announce it in details then see how..

If need swab test and pay 200 alot will not go.. Those uncle/aunties sure wont spend 200 for swab test.. What will left is top tier members and people who want to get away regardless of anything..

Last edited:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still not very clear on this...

Is swab test the result they need? that cost 200 per test. Also not everywhere can do this if just for travelling purpose. At selected clinics only.

So till Dream cruise announce it in details then see how..

If need swab test and pay 200 alot will not go.. Those uncle/aunties sure wont spend 200 for swab test.. What will left is top tier members and people who want to get away regardless of anything..

Saw on a fb page mentioning $60 and will be included in the port charges. For me , i would adopt a wait and see policy, no hurry into booking

Winterdews

Reaction score
Saw on a fb page mentioning $60 and will be included in the port charges. For me , i would adopt a wait and see policy, no hurry into booking

I saw that FB page..

Means dream cruise will perform the covid test at mbcc before you embark if i read it correctly.

It will not be a PCR test in this case most likley using rapid test kit

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score

Take 1 hour to clear passengers b4 they are cleared for boarding

this is a good clip.

safety is paramount 1 hr is nothing.

If there is such standards here ppl will flock to the cruise ships till air travel is open..

If WD got such same standards 60 is worth it..

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
WD is open for booking from 06Nov on Dream Cruise website.

I think they close off interior and oceanview cabins.

Seaport Tax $60 and Covid19 Test fee $60

Winterdews

Reaction score
is it for member reservation using points? or pay cash?
i see my RWAS account still showing Taiwan for booking instead of singapore

same here..from rwas they still awaiting further instructions for members booking.. It will be open once details has been finalized

i have a 8nov booking which is a postponed booking since feb/mar.. So existing bookings will be intact or any further changes they will also advise later..

For further enquiries for members can try call them at this number 31388833

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.