OCBC Titanium Mastercard

nothing.sg

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Can i check whether this merchant is eligible for 10x OCBC$ under OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card?

Absolute Bedding Pte Ltd

Thank you.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Can i check whether this merchant is eligible for 10x OCBC$ under OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card?

Absolute Bedding Pte Ltd

Thank you.

Hi there,

It will be dependent on the MCC of the merchant, which is determined by the card associations (Mastercard / VISA), and is not within OCBC's control.

We won't be able to tell what the MCC of a merchant is, until a transaction has been made. If you have made the transaction, and would like us to look into it, please drop us a PM with your mobile number.

For the Titanium Rewards card, bonus OCBC$ will be eligible to the following MCC:

To earn Bonus OCBC$, retail transactions made locally or overseas must fall within any of the following MCCs:

MCC 5311 Departmental Stores
MCC 5611 Men's and Boys' Clothing and Accessories Stores
MCC 5621 Women's Ready to Wear Stores
MCC 5631 Women's Accessory and Speciality Stores
MCC 5641 Children's and Infants' Wear Stores
MCC 5651 Family Clothing Stores
MCC 5661 Shoe Stores
MCC 5691 Men's and Women's Clothing Stores
MCC 5045 Computers, Peripherals, and Software
MCC 5732 Electronics Stores
MCC 5699 Miscellaneous Apparel and Accessory Shops

And these merchants:

Alibaba
Daigou
Mustafa Centre
AliExpress
Ezbuy
Qoo10
Amazon
IKEA
Shopee
Courts
Lazada
Taobao

^DG

filmmm

Reaction score
Hi, may I check if transactions at Muji are awarded 10x OCBC$ ?

Thanks in advance.

natnaes

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

It will be dependent on the MCC of the merchant, which is determined by the card associations (Mastercard / VISA), and is not within OCBC's control.

We won't be able to tell what the MCC of a merchant is, until a transaction has been made. If you have made the transaction, and would like us to look into it, please drop us a PM with your mobile number.

For the Titanium Rewards card, bonus OCBC$ will be eligible to the following MCC:

To earn Bonus OCBC$, retail transactions made locally or overseas must fall within any of the following MCCs:

MCC 5661 Shoe Stores

And these merchants:

Alibaba
Daigou
Mustafa Centre
AliExpress
Ezbuy
Qoo10
Amazon
IKEA
Shopee
Courts
Lazada
Taobao

someusername

Reaction score
Hi there,

MCC 5661 Shoe Stores

And these merchants:

Alibaba
Daigou
Mustafa Centre
AliExpress
Ezbuy
Qoo10
Amazon
IKEA
Shopee
Courts
Lazada
Taobao

Rather than copying and pasting the slab of text OCBC should just post URLs.

To those who want to know if OCBC awards 10X for a particular merchant:-

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/130051116-post3043.html
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/129421558-post3030.html

And for those considering appealing for 10X after the fact:-

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/130006046-post3041.html

And for those who want to know if OCBC has a list of MCCs they can refer to before the fact:-

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/128793422-post3015.html

You're welcome! /s

(Then of course you have to track the 9X bonus as sometimes it isn't awarded even if it has the correct MCC and/or is one of their merchants where all transactions are meant to be awarded 10X).

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

It will depend on the Merchant Category Code (MCC) coming in for those transactions. We will not be able to check on the MCCs prior to a purchase, as this is determined by the merchant and the payment association (Visa/MasterCard), and is not within OCBC's control.

You may refer to 'How do I earn 50 OCBC$?' for more details on this:
https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titanium-rewards-credit-card

^XF

benlau1

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

On the reset of the bonus points - if my card membership starts in 10/xx , my cap for my points will be reset on 1 Oct 2020?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

On the reset of the bonus points - if my card membership starts in 10/xx , my cap for my points will be reset on 1 Oct 2020?

Hi there,

The reset will be done on the first of the month.

For eg, if your card opening date is in October 2019.

On 1 October 2020, the OCBC$ count will be reset.

^DG

OneMantou

Reaction score
How will registrants know they are part of the 5000 successful applicants for 20x? The screen says registration received.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
How will registrants know they are part of the 5000 successful applicants for 20x? The screen says registration received.

Hi OneMantou,

You may drop us a secure mail via ibanking to check on the confirmation of your registration for the promotion. Thank you.

^XF

someusername

Reaction score
Hi OneMantou,

You may drop us a secure mail via ibanking to check on the confirmation of your registration for the promotion. Thank you.

^XF

Hi OCBC Bank,

Whenever I send an ibanking secure mail it takes at least 7 days to get a reply. Is this normal?

Thanks.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank,

Whenever I send an ibanking secure mail it takes at least 7 days to get a reply. Is this normal?

Thanks.

Hi someusername,

We apologise if you have not received any replies to your secured mail. Could you share with us the 16 digit reference number via PM? We will look into it asap.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
why got promo never email me? everytime only know via this thread :(

Hi TerryPower,

In order to receive marketing emails from the bank, you will need to ensure that you have opted-in to receiving Marketing notifications from OCBC Bank. You may edit your preference for this via internet banking (and not via the mobile banking app).

Once you're logged in, you will see 'Customer service' on the top right. Hover over it, and select 'Change personal details'. Click on ‘Edit’ to make the changes under 'Your preferred way to receive marketing updates'.

^XF

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Possible to let us know when is the cut off for the 5000 registration? Not everybody have ibanking. Or can you confirm that the 5k limit has not met yet.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Possible to let us know when is the cut off for the 5000 registration? Not everybody have ibanking. Or can you confirm that the 5k limit has not met yet.

Hi there,

If you have registered for the promotion, and would like to check if you are within the first 5,000 cardmembers, you can call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a PM with your mobile number. We will arrange for a call to you.

^DG

someusername

Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank

Can you please confirm that purchases made at amazon.sg and amazon.co.uk qualify for the 20X campaign and it's not just purchases at amazon.com.

Thanks

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Bank

Can you please confirm that purchases made at amazon.sg and amazon.co.uk qualify for the 20X campaign and it's not just purchases at amazon.com.

Thanks

Hi someusername,

You are correct.
Transactions coming in under Amazon (this is inclusive of the three websites you have mentioned) will be eligible for the promotion.

^DG

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.