Clavon@Clementi

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
For own stay with potential investment in mind.

Must Choose a unit in Clavon with nice seaview and high floor. Next time easy to sell.

The seaport is moving to Tuas. By then, the beach will be comparable and newer to East Coast.

Prestigious

Reaction score
Must Choose a unit in Clavon with nice seaview and high floor. Next time easy to sell.

The seaport is moving to Tuas. By then, the beach will be comparable and newer to East Coast.

Yes, the South-facing units will have a good sea view. I like that too. My only concern is the AYE noise and dust, as pointed out by the few seniors in the Penrose thread. I guess a compromise has to be made.

Falafell

Reaction score
Yes, the South-facing units will have a good sea view. I like that too. My only concern is the AYE noise and dust, as pointed out by the few seniors in the Penrose thread. I guess a compromise has to be made.

I can only say for certain through experience that at 30th floor and above beside AYE definitely will not be disturbed by the AYE noise.

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score

Well, those d15 condo along the ECP facing the sea, I don’t see them complain and selling record high some more.

Prestigious

Reaction score
Hi. Is the site plan out already? I saw one on FB that depicts 2 N-S facing towers sandwiched by facilities on the AYE side and what appears to be an MSCP on the side of the BTO flats.

Ohw123

Reaction score
Hi. Is the site plan out already? I saw one on FB that depicts 2 N-S facing towers sandwiched by facilities on the AYE side and what appears to be an MSCP on the side of the BTO flats.

There’s an article by edgeprop which says that Clavon will have basement carpark and no MSCP. So there’s nothing between the hdb and the north facing units of Clavon other then maybe a stretch of greenery. So distance between north facing unit and the hdbs will be like 20m apart only.

Prestigious

Reaction score
There’s an article by edgeprop which says that Clavon will have basement carpark and no MSCP. So there’s nothing between the hdb and the north facing units of Clavon other then maybe a stretch of greenery. So distance between north facing unit and the hdbs will be like 20m apart only.

20 m is very little to offer ample privacy. A basement car park is far better. If one’s pocket is deep enough, he or she can aim for an S-facing high-floor unit. Great unblocked sea views. 🙂

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
Between Clavon and clement canopy, there is an empty plot. If the empty plot build as high as Clavon, the south facing sea view will be chopped by half.

Seem Only clement canopy get to enjoy spectacular seaview.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Still considering getting a 2 bedder at PC. The facilities and unit facing are a big draw. But the prospect of Clavon launching soon makes me hesitate. :s13: May wait a little longer.

for now PC still got good facing 2 bedders unit and selling fast.. once Clavon launched, maybe will help to push up the sales of PC, depending on how Clavon dev price their units.. but hearsay will be around PC's pricing 15xx-16xx psf on average

isometric

Reaction score
oh yes! even parc clementis oso ard this pricing ady.. high floors can even hit 17xx psf..
is it right to assume that high rise condos tends to appreciate much better than low rise (but many individual blocks) condo? i.e. higher capital appreciation

Reason being that developer can stage up more since more floors to sell and gradually increase

spcs2020

Reaction score
How is it compared with Parc Clementi haha

Personally I think much better than Parc Clementi. The only few good things about Parc Clementi is it's <1Km from Nan Hua Pri and the huge land plot (but also many units - 1400++)

UOL is very good developer and their projects like Principal Garden and Canopy give buyers >15-20% profit within 5 years. They usually try to bid for land very low (e.g. 700-800psf) and then sell about $1400-$1600 psf, giving owners some good buffer to profit after 5 years.

Principal Garden was priced at $1350-$1450psf during launch (think in 2015-16). Now resale is about $1900++

Clazav

Reaction score
Principal garden during launched is 15xxpsf to 16xxpsf.

Personally I think much better than Parc Clementi. The only few good things about Parc Clementi is it's <1Km from Nan Hua Pri and the huge land plot (but also many units - 1400++)

UOL is very good developer and their projects like Principal Garden and Canopy give buyers >15-20% profit within 5 years. They usually try to bid for land very low (e.g. 700-800psf) and then sell about $1400-$1600 psf, giving owners some good buffer to profit after 5 years.

Principal Garden was priced at $1350-$1450psf during launch (think in 2015-16). Now resale is about $1900++

Prestigious

Reaction score
for now PC still got good facing 2 bedders unit and selling fast.. once Clavon launched, maybe will help to push up the sales of PC, depending on how Clavon dev price their units.. but hearsay will be around PC's pricing 15xx-16xx psf on average

Yup, Parc Clematis is selling well. I also think Clavon’s pricing will be pegged to that of PC.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
is it right to assume that high rise condos tends to appreciate much better than low rise (but many individual blocks) condo? i.e. higher capital appreciation

Reason being that developer can stage up more since more floors to sell and gradually increase

not true leh.. different dev has different pricing strategy, some will launch at sky high prices, then when canot sell then drop price.. one example will be TWR..

Aaaa07

Reaction score
Hi.. I’ve a comparison qns to ask.

Assuming (only)..

High floor 20th floor 2BR with unblocked landed & sea view but facing AYE noise for the price of $1.x5mio

versus

Low floor 2nd floor 2BR with pool view but actually not so noisy for the price of $1.x6mio

With a price difference of $10K & its own factors, which unit has more potential upsides for investment objectives? And why is that so?

Appreciate if u can share your views. Cheers all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.