The AMD Zen2 Ryzen 3000 Discussion Thread

kenzi87

Reaction score
11.11 will be another date to look out, after the benchmark for 5000 series out on the 5th

arvinsim

Reaction score
As with any highly anticipated products, do expect some level of shortage in the short run. Moreover, the release of the new Zen 3 CPU coincides with festive shopping season.

CPU demand should be lower than GPU demand...hopefully.

Last edited:

awayaway

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade from i5-2500k. Is ryzen 3300x oos in Singapore too?

Posted from PCWX using POCO F2 Pro

RyoHarusaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3300x overpriced now. 120usd msrp but now selling at $200+ sgd

Your current best deal is ryzen 3600 for $245 sgd amazon

Naoyuki

Reaction score
I was actually looking to create a new PC build for software development, 3d modeling and gaming. Gaming performance is not the end-all, be-all criteria for me.

I was excited at first about the new GPUs but enthusiasm quickly waned when stock shortage ensured I am not going to get them anytime soon in reasonable prices. Will just reuse my GPU for now.

As for my 8700, it is serviceable...but yeah, I like to have more cores. I waited for the 5000 series and the CPUs are great.

I am afraid that the 5000 series might have the same shortage issues and stability issues at launch(as with AMD stuff). 3000 series are probably already ironed out and readily available.

I won't recommend buying it at launch because you will technically be their guinea pig for the bugs and glitches which usually plague AMD products at the start.

origamii

Reaction score
not if u bought one that was manufactured recently. anyway b450 stocks are pretty low locally, and the tomahawk has long been oos, will likely stay that way.

those purchasing do take note on the box itself that says AMD Ryzen 3000 Ready

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.