The Perfume Thread

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever had to email FragranceX before when they shipped the wrong concentration of the product to me (EDT instead of EDP).
Their response times were reasonable, within a day considering the time difference.

OK. Coz mine until now never reply.
Also, did they use janio shipping services to ship to you? Was it delayed?

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to chase... once they issue you a case ticket, they will have to close it.
Yes, they use Janio.
First shipment took longer than expected.
Second shipment was very very fast.
This was during the ** period, so maybe things got affected at US or locally.

Tyrhung

Reaction score

I believe all shipments from fragrancex to SGP will be via Janio. Have bought many times from there. Their total delivery days after shipout varies from 5 days to 10 days. No problems faced, no wrong product.

superio

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How about Mustafa Centre? :vijayadmin:

mustafa really cheap..

I bought 2 x John V's Oud for only 105 bucks a few days back.

Should be authentic right? Packaging all these looks ok. Somemore from a major shopping center.

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mustafa really cheap..

I bought 2 x John V's Oud for only 105 bucks a few days back.

Should be authentic right? Packaging all these looks ok. Somemore from a major shopping center.

Authentic yes, but i still feel the quality is a bit off...

Maybe got to do with how they store or transport the materials.

Or maybe they mass purchase the older / unsold units that makes the price super cheap?

superio

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Authentic yes, but i still feel the quality is a bit off...

Maybe got to do with how they store or transport the materials.

Or maybe they mass purchase the older / unsold units that makes the price super cheap?

I see i see. Thanks for the great insight as to why the prices could be quite cheap at Mustafa.

superio

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros and Sis,

Anyone knows where I can safely buy genuine samples (eg. 1-5ml) of perfumes such as Oud for Greatness and Tom Ford Oud Wood?

Much appreciated!

Eyeswideshut

Reaction score
I see i see. Thanks for the great insight as to why the prices could be quite cheap at Mustafa.

This has been discussed till death. Most of the items there are clearly not old stocks, if you are a regular there, you will just be amazed how good the sales are and how fast the stocks move. And quite a good number of the products have expiry dates, or if not, you can check them on sites like checkfresh to get a sense. I do not know what it is meant by not transporting or storing them properly. If it's just gut feel and not based on evidence, then it's better to stay silent than to speculate.

Misirlou

Reaction score
Hi Bros and Sis,

Anyone knows where I can safely buy genuine samples (eg. 1-5ml) of perfumes such as Oud for Greatness and Tom Ford Oud Wood?

Much appreciated!

Carousell has some reputable decanters. Look for Tanqueray10 or passionforfragrances

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visited Mustafa for the first time in a long while. Decent prices but the range has become patchy and is a mere shadow of last time.
Previously, could find some hidden gem from old stock. Now the focus is on safe, mass market fragrances that can command volume.
Oh well.

superio

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros and Sis,

Where's the best place to buy authentic
Initio Oud for Greatness
Nishane Hacivat

Thks.

Misirlou

Reaction score
Hi Bros and Sis,

Where's the best place to buy authentic
Initio Oud for Greatness
Nishane Hacivat

Thks.

There’s a shop in paragon which carries Nishane. I don’t think any local retailers carry Initio at the moment m.

blzy333

Reaction score
I have a bottle of that To let go if anyone is keen.

Bottle only as I don’t keep boxes. Bought about 2 months back and sprayed on 2 occasions only so it’s almost a full bottle

Can only think of Mancera cedrat Boise, entry level niche but downside is 120sgd

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visited Mustafa for the first time in a long while. Decent prices but the range has become patchy and is a mere shadow of last time.
Previously, could find some hidden gem from old stock. Now the focus is on safe, mass market fragrances that can command volume.
Oh well.

The Prada L'homme is a steal if it's still there.

Another good catch is Mont Blanc Individuel.

Versace perfumes r also cheap there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.