[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here played One Piece World Seeker and actually complete the game with Platinum?

I'm now left with last 2 trophies before the Platinum unlock and they looks to be a PITA to get.

First is the rank 100 (basically 100% karma needed for ALL the main characters) and the second one have to unlock ALL the skills. :(

Already killed final boss twice so maybe have enough skill points to get the latter but the rank 100 trophy seems very tedious to get.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Guys I tried to on my ps4 yesterday the blue light came on n then off and cannot be on....

Anyone encounter this? Dun think is the power cable cos I tried another one.

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

Is your PS4 the launch version (i.e. not slim, not pro) with the touch-sensitive power/eject areas?

Unplug the power cable from your set, and also plug out the power cable from the power socket.
Let it rest for a few minutes.
Plug everything back again and then power on from the set itself instead of from dualshock controller.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is your PS4 the launch version (i.e. not slim, not pro) with the touch-sensitive power/eject areas?

Unplug the power cable from your set, and also plug out the power cable from the power socket.
Let it rest for a few minutes.
Plug everything back again and then power on from the set itself instead of from dualshock controller.

Mine is the MGS version. Button is physical.

Plug out cable previously and even change socket to plug. Start from both console button n also controller.

Maybe will try again tonight for longer period of time. Hope it works n not more serious problem...

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

Elysium87

Reaction score
finding ppl to play GoT multiplayer together, pm me your id, if got discord server or what group chat can give me also.

Last edited:

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One Piece Burning Blood still have quite a number of trophies to go!

The 100 million beli trophy looks to be the most tedious.

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One Piece Burning Blood still have quite a number of trophies to go!

The 100 million beli trophy looks to be the most tedious.

Lol, spoke too soon. Now left 2 trophies to unlock before getting Plat. One is online battle and the other complete the paramount war.

My PS+ just expired few days back, should have played to get this trophy first, now cannot play online until I resub. :(

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Tom Holland as Nathan Drake in the Uncharted movie
tuqqVuoKyIS9c260qSeLV5vd4xXqgKgPCfqDp1GsrHVnohU4vl01LcM6dDmCd6rmDSciO5ZdX0atgQ=s1024-nd

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I think highly unlikely...though he said it back in 2019, I don't think it'll change.

The studio has previously addressed this lack of difficulty settings, with From Software’s president and series creator Hidetaka Miyazaki saying that they want “to bring everyone to the same level of discussion and the same level of enjoyment… We want everyone to feel elated and to join that discussion on the same level. We feel if there’s different difficulties, that’s going to segment and fragment the user base… it’s very much the same with Sekiro.”

https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/514527-sekiro-difficulty-modes#/slide/1

Talking about GOTY edition......free update on new skins, boss challenge modes, player recordings...

https://www.engadget.com/sekiro-gam...hHVTQKUFWLg89-Vqtdjrxtb2PAdNxnudcayyxTGOh_0h3

hopefully can play on lower difficulty :(

Last edited:

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sekiro is easy if you play it on pc at 60fps locked with low input lag monitor, its practically unplayable on ps4 due to uneven frame pacing and the high input/rendering lag.

This is one of those games that can get a big boost on ps5, ppl who had trouble playing it on ps4 might want to try it again on the ps5.

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those game publishers who are brave enough to release their games near Cyberpunk 2077 can now breathe easy since a goliath game that is all the rage and hype has left near their own release dates. So more sales for them.

Now those games planning to be released in December though... :s13:

not many games are going to be released in dec. the 2 better ones are empire of sin and immortals fenyx. nov has more games like valhalla, yakuza, miles morales and cod.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.