I would like to see those players with 20 accs reach l50

It would be fun to see them carrying 20 phones trying to get XP to level up

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been so busy, only got to rank9 today
Starting at 2293, still not easy thou

Woah, impressive record leh.

My starting Elo was 1889... gone case already. Considering the fact i only last season played Master League only with super low Elo

Now i super slow climbing to 2000 Elo....:s22::s22:

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got some friends just got to lv 40. Based on this scale, i think they need 80 years to reach 50.

https://www.futuregamereleases.com/2020/09/pokemon-go-level-50-xp-requirements-and-bonuses/

Wonder if the numbers are true. :eek:

Level 41

Total XP 26,500,000

Level 42

Total XP 35,500,000

Level 43

Total XP 47,500,000

Level 44

Total XP 63,500,000

Level 45

Total XP 85,000,000

Level 46

Total XP 114,000,000

Level 47

Total XP 153,000,000

Level 48

Total XP 205,000,000

Level 49

Total XP 275,000,000

Level 50

Total XP 385,000,000

zensushi

Reaction score
OMG!

I'm such a noob.

Have been buying & using the Remote Pass to join Raids around my neighbourhood...

Only just found out can join Raids anywhere in the world, as long as invited! :s34:

uX3j9kS.jpg

heng8888

Reaction score
OMG!

I'm such a noob.

Have been buying & using the Remote Pass to join Raids around my neighbourhood...

Only just found out can join Raids anywhere in the world, as long as invited! :s34:

uX3j9kS.jpg

I don't see any difference leh.. when u accept an invite to a remote raid, it still consumes a remote raid pass.. I think if you don't have a pass in your bag, u cannot join the raid until u buy one, am I missing something?!!

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OMG!

I'm such a noob.

uX3j9kS.jpg

Even for invitation, it will also consume a remote raid pass.

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see any difference leh.. when u accept an invite to a remote raid, it still consumes a remote raid pass.. I think if you don't have a pass in your bag, u cannot join the raid until u buy one, am I missing something?!!

If u trade the pokemon u will notice the difference esp if u have a 2nd account to trade with

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If u trade the pokemon u will notice the difference esp if u have a 2nd account to trade with

The difference is just 1 more candy lah.

Most trades within SG are still able to hit the 2 candy trade since it just needs captures to be >10km apart.

Only 3 candy needs >100km apart.

Last edited:

zensushi

Reaction score

Just impressed at the option. :s13:

1) I am not limited to the Raid spawns in my neighbourhood & waiting (hoping) for enough players to beat the Raid boss

2) Can play at any time since there's likely a Raid somewhere in the world at any given time

3) If so inclined, can pick & choose weather-boosted Raids for level 25 catches (I assume this is still the case?)

I downloaded the

PokeRaid - Worldwide Remote Raids

app from Google Play to search for hosted Raids.

heng8888

Reaction score
Just impressed at the option. :s13:

1) I am not limited to the Raid spawns in my neighbourhood & waiting (hoping) for enough players to beat the Raid boss

2) Can play at any time since there's likely a Raid somewhere in the world at any given time

3) If so inclined, can pick & choose weather-boosted Raids for level 25 catches (I assume this is still the case?)

I downloaded the

PokeRaid - Worldwide Remote Raids

app from Google Play to search for hosted Raids.

This app isit safe to use ah? :s13:

zensushi

Reaction score
This app isit safe to use ah? :s13:

Don't see any issue with it.

They are naughty though...in the registration page, asked for account name etc. (if I remember correctly).

I merely keyed in my email address, character level & created a password. The registration went through.

Basically someone will host a Raid. You join the Raid room, which will automatically copy the host's Friend Code.

Back in the game, Add Friend with the host's code. Wait for it to be received & invite to be sent.

Did it twice just now, for Raids in Greece & Portugal.

Last edited:

heng8888

Reaction score
R6
Don't sew any issue with it.

They are naughty though...in the registration page, asked for account name etc. (if I remember correctly).

I merely keyed in my email address, character level & created a password. The registration went through.

Basically someone will host a Raid. You join the Raid room, which will automatically copy the hosts' Friend Code.

Back in the game, Add Friend with the host's code. Wait for it to be received & invite to be sent.

Did it twice just now, for Raids in Greece & Portugal.

Waa.. Host one raid can make alot of overseas frens.. LOL.. But quite sure it will still somehow violate pogo's T&C leh.. :s22:

Last edited:

zensushi

Reaction score
Just caught a weather-boosted Giratina. Don't know where the Raid was hosted from, though, 'cos no location displayed on the Pokémon.

BQZOCek.jpg

rlsaYqT.jpg

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The difference is just 1 more candy lah.

Most trades within SG are still able to hit the 2 candy trade since it just needs captures to be >10km apart.

Only 3 candy needs >100km apart.

you left out getting a gold medal for pilot , having longer trade distance helps to achieve gold way much faster.

imaging doing within singapore with 30-40km max?

Last edited:

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am not even close to lv40..
sian.

for fast exp. u need to watch monthly spotlight hour with 2x evolve exp. depending how many devices u have. for 2 devices, it can fetch you 500k in that hour alone (with lucky egg).

u will need alot of space for pokemons that you have tonnes of candy. keep wurmple, caterpie, weedle, pidgey, pidove, whismur and pokemon that uses 12 candy to evolve. u just need to evolve on the 1st tier ie 12 / 25 candy. evolve 2nd tier will fetch same exp but use much more candy 50/100.

the coming spolight hour is on 27 Oct.

next is level friendship with players. max is 20 players. align all the friends to 1 day to ultra friend. when ready open lucky egg 50k x 20 friends x 2(lucky egg) or during any double exp bonus event will get 2 mil this way. but will take some time to reach the friendship level.

lastly is community day with exp boost for catch, the last 3x exp from porygon gives 1k exp per catch. but this is 6 hours of diligence farming, but comparing the exp. Spotlight hour seems to be more efficient.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you left out getting a gold medal for pilot , having longer trade distance helps to achieve gold way much faster.

imaging doing within singapore with 30-40km max?

The impact for legendary trade is not that big, since one is only limited to one legendary trade a day only. The distance has a bigger impact if u trade many non special trades in a day.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.