Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a question.

I know those professionals series are impossible to get and I'm not going to spent on grey market

If I get a date just, will those with diamonds retain better value compared to those without?

JiangWei

Reaction score
Just a question.

I know those professionals series are impossible to get and I'm not going to spent on grey market

If I get a date just, will those with diamonds retain better value compared to those without?

Likely those batons will retain better value as diamonds are expensive and harder to sell

Laofuzi67

Banned
Reaction score
Just a question.

Even you buy any diamonds the price will be halved once you step out the door.
More plain less frills ones always retain resell better

Laofuzi67

Banned
Reaction score
Noob on ladies models
Is it rolex stopped production on 29mm?
What the smallest size now? Website list 31mm
And also saw some list ladies as 28mm Is it same as 29mm?
Another other ladies sizes thru the years?
Thanks

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advise.

Then maybe datejust 41mm, black dial, yellow gold with jubilee chain.

Even you buy any diamonds the price will be halved once you step out the door.
More plain less frills ones always retain resell better

Windowlover

Reaction score
Any idea Submarine Black or Green is nicer ? May I know bezel ceramic is standard for all model.:s22:

nbsswap

Reaction score
Am looking for dj41 rhodium (oyster bracelet); even this model also got a long wish/wait list. Can’t believe it

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea Submarine Black or Green is nicer ? May I know bezel ceramic is standard for all model.:s22:
Black because is Cheaper, Green because you got cash and wanna show off. (Assuming you are not getting brand new from AD)

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Black because is Cheaper, Green because you got cash and wanna show off. (Assuming you are not getting brand new from AD)

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT
Green one is more than 10k above rrp, close to 30k mark now. Wondering if there is any real buyer..

Deinel

Reaction score
Am looking for dj41 rhodium (oyster bracelet); even this model also got a long wish/wait list. Can*********t believe it
Think luck and connections play a bigger part. I just got this 126300 Dark Rhodium this week from a friend working in an AD within a month of asking and when he got it he held for me. We were not close and its my first purchase at this AD.

On the other hand, had bought a DJ31 2T MOP at another AD and asked for the same 126300 3 months ago, until now also no stock. Did offer me other professional watches like Air King Explorer YM1 and the latest OP but my budget only allows me to focus on the DJ
:(

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think luck and connections play a bigger part. I just got this 126300 Dark Rhodium this week from a friend working in an AD within a month of asking and when he got it he held for me. We were not close and its my first purchase at this AD.

On the other hand, had bought a DJ31 2T MOP at another AD and asked for the same 126300 3 months ago, until now also no stock. Did offer me other professional watches like Air King Explorer YM1 and the latest OP but my budget only allows me to focus on the DJ
:(

lol Airking, explorer - almost same price as 126300 lol
latest OP lagi cheaper

Spidey10

Reaction score
Kee hin hung only receive 2-3 of the new OP during one of the deliveries

Other shops I went havent yet receive anything since launch
I was there like 3 weeks ago, nothing leh.
Other shops also zil..😂. Thot of getting the turquoise 36 for my daughter as a bd gift..😬

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think Rolex factory stop production already, that’s why worldwide shortage :s13:

Well shut down in March reopen in may but not at full capacity
https://www.everestbands.com/blogs/bezel-barrel/news-update-rolex-has-opened-its-doors

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.