[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 11

zensushi

Reaction score
I'm trying to dump Rare Candies to make space in the Bag...what's a good Pokémon to invest in these days, please?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to dump Rare Candies to make space in the Bag...what's a good Pokémon to invest in these days, please?

All the rare raid-only pokemon that is not in the wild and eggs are good candidates.

Anything from MewTwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Giratina etc are good to convert rare candies to.

zensushi

Reaction score
All the rare raid-only pokemon that is not in the wild and eggs are good candidates.

Anything from MewTwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Giratina etc are good to convert rare candies to.

Thanks, Kiwi8! :s12: :s12:

I've read guides recommending using Lucario for Team Rocket Leader battles. Haven't evolved one yet...

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Kiwi8! :s12: :s12:

I've read guides recommending using Lucario for Team Rocket Leader battles. Haven't evolved one yet...

Indeed Lucario is good in the fighting type damage. I still have not gotten a good iv one.

But it seems that for the recent rocket event, the 3 leaders and Giovanni have somewhat been nerfed. I used to have big trouble dealing with Sierra due to its Lapras lineup but now it seems to be possible to find a Sierra that does not field a Lapras.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Started GBL again.. Still at 1 win from rank 6. Not sure if can reach rank 9 or not

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Indeed Lucario is good in the fighting type damage. I still have not gotten a good iv one.

But it seems that for the recent rocket event, the 3 leaders and Giovanni have somewhat been nerfed. I used to have big trouble dealing with Sierra due to its Lapras lineup but now it seems to be possible to find a Sierra that does not field a Lapras.
The double lapras was a nightmare

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

event mah encourage all those casual player to join in too so it is indeed nerfed.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah, impressive record leh.

My starting Elo was 1889... gone case already. Considering the fact i only last season played Master League only with super low Elo

Now i super slow climbing to 2000 Elo....:s22::s22:

Been relaxing la.... Got time then play
No time dun play

Not a must, got better things to do

Even main acc i dun collect the daily stamp despite quest done

But i do enjoy master league the most

zensushi

Reaction score

What's the purpose of battling the Team Rocket leaders? The increased rewards is barely worth the tougher battles. They also only add +1 to the Team Rocket encounters (same as the Grunts).

add a 2nd move before you evolve.

Thank you!

Managed to join another weather-boosted Raid. It's addictive! :s13:

Nvown4v.jpg
eVXz7Ob.jpg

Might save the coins for the Bosses I've missed: a couple of the Forces of Nature & all of the Tao trio.

tank_t

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, i think the furthest city is about 20,000km away from sg. So if u can 50 such trades will get pilot gold medal.

If travel to US will require 100 pokemon.

Another way is to receive 7km eggs from oversea and trade locally.

The impact for legendary trade is not that big, since one is only limited to one legendary trade a day only. The distance has a bigger impact if u trade many non special trades in a day.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hatched 3 larvitar 2 absol 1 trubbish
1 pawniard

Niantic very nice

I find the 12km egg really ridiculous

Trubbis previously from 5km eggs

Absol from 10 (at least can try shiny)

larvitar from 10 (at least some meta relevence)

Deino from 10 (very rare lah, also got shiny)

Scraggy everyone also got from reaseach reward lio

So % of getting useful mons from 12km eggs not very good

At least now 1/4 distance so can try hatch as many as possible

After this period hack care liao.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the purpose of battling the Team Rocket leaders? The increased rewards is barely worth the tougher battles. They also only add +1 to the Team Rocket encounters (same as the Grunts).

Thank you!

Managed to join another weather-boosted Raid. It's addictive! :s13:

Nvown4v.jpg
eVXz7Ob.jpg

Might save the coins for the Bosses I've missed: a couple of the Forces of Nature & all of the Tao trio.
The purpose right now is get the red eggs. Aka Strange 12km eggs. And complete the quest line for shadow M2.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Job done with 12km after hatching 7 of them.

3 rubbish
1 scraggy
1 vullaby
1 pawniard
1 sandile

Not going to be bothered with getting deino since they are available from other egg pool.

Guess I am quite lucky. :)

zensushi

Reaction score
The purpose right now is get the red eggs. Aka Strange 12km eggs. And complete the quest line for shadow M2.

Thank you! Went to read up about them:

how-to-get-strange-eggs-in-pokemon-go.jpg

But I don't have space for new eggs.

& I don't walk much to anywhere anymore. Driving doesn't clock the distance... :sad:

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
Only try if I hv eggs slot

But will not be using Super incubator. A bit of a waste to hatch a trubbish

I find the 12km egg really ridiculous

Trubbis previously from 5km eggs

Absol from 10 (at least can try shiny)

larvitar from 10 (at least some meta relevence)

Deino from 10 (very rare lah, also got shiny)

Scraggy everyone also got from reaseach reward lio

So % of getting useful mons from 12km eggs not very good

At least now 1/4 distance so can try hatch as many as possible

After this period hack care liao.

Dilbert1975

Reaction score
AR mapping task are really funny

I hardly see any physical players

Do you want to looks like a clown walking round a pokestop just for 3 potions?

One premium raid pass maybe

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.