View Single Post
Old 19-02-2005, 12:51 PM   #17
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 49

Old Ah Lian

Anyway.. my stub used to secure e front panel cracked. Anyone know where to get replacement?

Me want to ask what is the 1st (temperature-like device) thing called? Does it come with the casing or can buy it seperately??
snowiezzz is offline   Reply With Quote