Lian Li Casing user gallery

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Recently see many coolermaster thread, so might as well i post one for all Lian Li user.
Come lian li user, show us your lian li casing here!
Start off with mine...

Image016.jpg

Philip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bezel.jpg

Old Ah Lian

Anyway.. my stub used to secure e front panel cracked. Anyone know where to get replacement?

Phil

Philip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ragnarok95 said:
Leds not working for one of the front 80mm fan?

No lar.. when I got that front LED fan.. they ran out of blue 80mm.... now too lazy to fit 1... let it be cock eye lar.. probably going to rip out both front 80mm & run W/C to make it a near silence tower.

Phil

CrUeL

Reaction score
where are all the high-end ah lians? notice all the current users who post all is PC7 except for yi_shiang :D haha...

snowiezzz

Reaction score
Philip said:
bezel.jpg

Old Ah Lian

Anyway.. my stub used to secure e front panel cracked. Anyone know where to get replacement?

Phil

Me want to ask what is the 1st (temperature-like device) thing called? Does it come with the casing or can buy it seperately??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.