iPhone12/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Xcessories Showcase Thread

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
guys just to check, will iphone 11 screen protector fit the 12? seeing that both are 6.1 inches

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea when will Apple make the Silicon case for Pro Max on sales? It’s stated coming soon, wanted to ship with Apple Watch S6 and MagSafe before iPhone 12 Pro arrive.

I scare on 6 Nov, not enough time to add all items into cart and ship all to arrive on 13 Nov 2020. :s13:

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
If you went in at 8PM on Friday you could get it delivered by 21th but now slipped until November

Maybe some are reserved to be in stores this Friday :s12: (try refreshing it every now and then to see if it can be picked up on Friday)

The earliest I saw was 20th. But my checkout got problem so end up with a 28th delivery

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
If u have those black border ones might not as the bezels are thinner now. I have alot of spare 11 screen prot.. was thinking it might not fit due to the thinner bezels.

guys just to check, will iphone 11 screen protector fit the 12? seeing that both are 6.1 inches

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for case and wireless charger any recommendations? considering getting nomad for both

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the MagSafe Duo to replace my current magnetic charging dock, looks more portable to carry.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea when will Apple make the Silicon case for Pro Max on sales? It’s stated coming soon, wanted to ship with Apple Watch S6 and MagSafe before iPhone 12 Pro arrive.

I scare on 6 Nov, not enough time to add all items into cart and ship all to arrive on 13 Nov 2020. :s13:

They’ll make it available when the Pro Max is ready to pre-order, just like the leather cases.

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
If u have those black border ones might not as the bezels are thinner now. I have alot of spare 11 screen prot.. was thinking it might not fit due to the thinner bezels.

Was so used to buying black border ones.

For iPhone 12, need to go back to full clear ones

emokia

Reaction score
Deciding between leather case and silicon case.. any advice? First time getting casing from apple

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Deciding between leather case and silicon case.. any advice? First time getting casing from apple

Definitely go with the leather case. Apple has one of the best leather cases out there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.