Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition, better than Note 20?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bjkJbtC.jpg

Vimobile seems to be the only proper hp shop to have the S20fe listed on their website.

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Regarding the touchscreen issues I had the same problem with Poco F1 last time (think it was a widespread issue with Xiaomi phones of that generation). Don't think there was ever a fix, unfortunately.

myhealthychoice

Reaction score
I am very impressed with the battery with just 1 day of usage. Absolutely impressed. Reminiscent of my iPhone 11 Pro max. Must be due to the legendary Snapdragon processor!

Posted from PCWX using SM-G781B

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
128gb. It is more than enough for me. If not, can still extend with a memory card. No need to dish out additional $$$ for the 128gb.

Posted from PCWX using SM-G781B
I got my sealed set at $850.

The seller sold the other set at $830. Pretty good price i say for 128gb. Should had bargained more.

Sent from S20 FE 5g using GAGT

SuperDecker

Reaction score
Ya and export 8t is as low as 819, can go even lower with vouchers... Thats why weighing it out
Yeah 819 for 12/256GB, excluding $25 voucher for this weekend. It's very tempting. Already received my s20 fe tg and cases, and ordered for 8T also.

Just waiting to pull the trigger. Don't know to buy now or wait for user reviews on 8T or wait til 11.11

I saw quite a few S20 FE telco sets on Carousell, those who recontract selling them now but if you kenna the screen touch issue, you can't exchange another set on the spot. That's my dilemma...

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using this case now. It's very thick.
Bro wireless charging works?

I'm using the one from MH. It should be slimmer but looks like an ordinary clear case. Am considering this case over the silicon one as I'm looking for all round protection

Last edited:

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
I got my sealed set at $850.

The seller sold the other set at $830. Pretty good price i say for 128gb. Should had bargained more.

That's so cheap.

BTW it seems no one is scared of the touchscreen issues lol.

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What color

Sent from Samsung SM-F916B using GAGT
I got from carousell. The seller recon X2 sets from Telco. Navy blue.

I sold off my 256gb lavender to MH at $900; same price which I bought from carousell another sealed Telco set. I saw MH selling at $1020 (would be a neat profit if they can sell at this price)

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro wireless charging works?

I'm using the one from MH. It should be slimmer but looks like an ordinary clear case. Am considering this case over the silicon one as I'm looking for all round protection

I tried reverse wireless charging and can charge my buds live.

The MH one got those ugly big corner bumpers? I waiting for ringke fusion.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.