Logitech MX Keys keyboard

Mr.Rocketman

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just bought the Logitech MX Keys keyboard. I realized the right arrow and left arrow doesn't work. When I am using Microsoft Excel, I can't move the right/left arrow key for the scrolling of the cells. The up and down keys are fine. Anybody experience this?

Is there any logitech staffs here?

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
If it is just Excel and not other programs then it is software problem. Otherwise, the keyboard keys are faulty which is common after some time of usage. Since it is brand new, you should go back to ask for exchange.

moodless

Reaction score
Have you tried pressing scroll lock?

Either that, check your logitech software and see if the keys were bind wrongly

Windowlover

Reaction score
May I know connecting to Window 10 ... It is require to connect the provided USB toggle or can I use bluetooth on my laptop also to connect direct to MX keyboard..

JustinYJJ

Reaction score
May I know connecting to Window 10 ... It is require to connect the provided USB toggle or can I use bluetooth on my laptop also to connect direct to MX keyboard..
You can use Bluetooth to connect. The dongle is for devices without Bluetooth to still be able to use with the Logitech MX Keys.

irbadboyz

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just bought the Logitech MX Keys keyboard. I realized the right arrow and left arrow doesn't work. When I am using Microsoft Excel, I can't move the right/left arrow key for the scrolling of the cells. The up and down keys are fine. Anybody experience this?

Is there any logitech staffs here?

I have faced these issues before. Where one computer in the company the buttons seem to work some time but not others. Even changing keyboards did not resolve it.

What we did was to reinstall Microsoft Office or Update it. I can't really remember which one.

MSP

katty91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my office have one set inside got thing like dislodged and moving but the keys are fine. usually this kind can find Logitech sg?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.