Good IMDA PSG grants laptop?

wolverine23

Reaction score
Seems like the best laptop would be the surface laptop 3 for this grant? Or is there a list we can choose from?

topoftheworld

Reaction score
By any chance anyone of you know any PSG vendor carrying laptop with a dedicated graphic card. I'm looking for one because my laptop is bloody slow right now when it comes to photo editing. Thanks in advance! Stay Safe.
derran.jade@gmail.com

Last edited:

michahwee

Reaction score
May i know how does this grant work? do I pay the vendor the full amount first and then wait for gov to pay me the subsidized amount?

ska8er

Reaction score
Can somebody pm for either Lenovo, surface book or macbook specs? I am keen.

Thank you in advance

Romance-embraced

Reaction score
May i know how does this grant work? do I pay the vendor the full amount first and then wait for gov to pay me the subsidized amount?

You will need to get quote from pre-approved vendor > submit application > once approved > proceed with payment > claim from gov. Do drop me a DM with your email add if you're keen! Can link you up ;)

hardwaregone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just note that the cpu is like only slightly faster than my 2015 macbook pro, and the graphic seems to be worse.

Now contemplating whether want to go ahead and buy or not.
At most use as printing station. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.