Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe the discount codes sharing in this thread are all cashback type.

You can monitor Stacksocial for the upcoming Thanksgiving sales.

Stacksocial will have VPN promotion from time to time. The following is an expired one for NordVPN, US$39 for two years, just for your reference for the potential deals.
https://stacksocial.com/sales/nordvpn-2-yr-subscription

Current deals: NordVPN is not cheap at US$69 a year.
https://stacksocial.com/search?cat=477&query=VPN

Thanks but does one really gotten their cashback? What is the average waiting time?

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks but does one really gotten their cashback? What is the average waiting time?

I believe some of the people here do get the cashback.

I will not go for cashback myself since I am lazy....

My next VPN purchase will still be cheap VPN deals directly from the vendor or from sites like Stacksocial, not the cashback scheme.

Iamjoh

Reaction score
Can someone pls share surfshark or nordvpn referral code? Thanks

Last edited:

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My PIA expiring in November. Any Similar VPN with offers I should consider?

Considering between ivacy & surfshark.
Which is better in terms of accessing China websites? For viewing China tv dramas or their variety shows?
Thanks.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering between ivacy & surfshark.
Which is better in terms of accessing China websites? For viewing China tv dramas or their variety shows?
Thanks.

None of the normal VPN is good for China geo blocked contents like Tencent Video or iQiyi.

You have to go with Transocks 穿梭, AJS 爱加速, SpeedCN, SpeedIn, etc. Both should be good. I am paying for AJS myself.

Transocks is the best bet for new users.

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What vpn can mask youku and iqiyi mainland domain?

Transocks 穿梭 and Ai Jia Shu 爱加速 are the better ones to bypass China geo contents blocking.

Transocks is more established in the market and you can use the mobile phone version for free (with ads, iOS and Android OS). TV and PC version are not free.

I am paying for Ai Jia Shu 爱加速 myself.

Others to try: SpeedIn, SpeedCN, etc.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsUy3uZB3AQ
The Chinese blogger really got great speed with V2Ray (VLESS) and Trojan, above 700Mbps with his 800Mbps broadband.

I do not have fast VPS so I use free Oracle Cloud server in San Jose (CA, USA).
Here is the speed I got with V2ray+XTLS+TCP, not bad with a free VPS. I have also tried Wireguard and it is also not bad.

10418649235.png

Another instance.
10419176926.png

Last edited:

Plastick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was encourage to purchase Surfshark VPN from Quidco for 2 years through this forum some time in May. Waited for the rebates to be in my account. Received a email saying it to be tranferred to my Paypal account.
When I tried to login to my Quidco account. I am been Block Out. They need me to send in my Paypal and Surface purchase detail for validation.

gg same my account on quidco was blocked too.

edit: notified cs and acc got unblocked liao.

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gg same my account on quidco was blocked too.

So the cashback is through Quidco platform for the referral code for Surfshark/Nordvpn?
https://www.quidco.com/

I think I do not need to pay for a traditional VPN after one year subscription of purevpn. It is really under used. Then I have AJS China VPN which is really all I need in terms of paid VPN. And then the free Astrill Android VPN is pretty good. Windscribe free 20GB is also not bad (under used).

I believe some of the people here do get the cashback.

I will not go for cashback myself since I am lazy....

My next VPN purchase will still be cheap VPN deals directly from the vendor or from sites like Stacksocial, not the cashback scheme.

Last edited:

IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score
Those using surfshark, any regrets? Does it really unlock all the various region netflix libraries?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.