Subaru Forester or Mazda CX-5

crazythen

Reaction score
After 3-4 months of hoping for COE to ‘crash’ in the ‘worst’ recession ever, finally decided to lock in for CX5. Fingers crossed to get the COE.

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
After 3-4 months of hoping for COE to ‘crash’ in the ‘worst’ recession ever, finally decided to lock in for CX5. Fingers crossed to get the COE.

Do u know nov20 to jan21 the cat b quota will increase more than 10%?

crazythen

Reaction score
Do u know nov20 to jan21 the cat b quota will increase more than 10%?

Couldn’t wait any longer. Tried every mean at my disposal to outplay LTA - looking at stats, COE dereg, unused ** quota, month to month demand, showroom litmus test, job losses, used car demand, recession and economics stats. Smlj techno-ecometric modelling also preformed d... but COE demand cont to be ‘stable’. SIA A380 Restaurant sold out; Forrett at bukit Timah 60% gone 1 weekend. Reality hits to know my place in the society.

colin03

Reaction score
Agreed, AWD or 4WD are much better in traction compared to FWD.
Only petrol will be slightly higher.
I drove all 3 types transmission B4.

Subaru AWD is consider reasonable under such transmission.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bro, i signed for the CX-5 yesterday also. The SE offered me immediate registration because they have Red Standard plus in stock and they have open cat COE on hand. Should be collecting first week Nov.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, i signed for the CX-5 yesterday also. The SE offered me immediate registration because they have Red Standard plus in stock and they have open cat COE on hand. Should be collecting first week Nov.

You are one of example not affected by recession. Good for you.
Enjy your ride!

spurman

Reaction score
Interior actually very important. U sit in everyday then looking at the exterior mah.

Cx5 is has one of the plushier interior though its getting a tad dated. But the interior is more posh. Uses more quality materials and seems much more well build.

Forester was the most value for money this cat of suv.

Hello@90

Reaction score
Most value for money but Forester drink petrol 😥😥😥. Its the only reason that is stopping me from buying one.

Interior actually very important. U sit in everyday then looking at the exterior mah.

Cx5 is has one of the plushier interior though its getting a tad dated. But the interior is more posh. Uses more quality materials and seems much more well build.

Forester was the most value for money this cat of suv.

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why so worry FC?
Unless u drive to tan jiak, just drive n have fun la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.