[OFFICIAL] LG V50

speedknight

Reaction score
Tks. How much did you pay?

Blew $13 on a imak which has bubbles on the edge that won't go away.
Clear $9.90 ea.
Matte or anti blue light $16 ea.
If buy front and back together got discount.
Back got extra 2 more type of film, Gradient or aurora.

Shdwfalcon

Banned
Reaction score
Applied protectors on my V50 again, custom cut Hydrogel. Need to wait for a few days for the air bubbles to be gone...

122579833_10157988253689067_4698399462821802783_o.jpg

Will affect dualscreen case?

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the inputs.

1 other qn. Anyone has got VoLTE working?

lucif3l

Reaction score
So far i use v50 or v50s, video and voice calls thru whatsapp , LINE n wechat running LTE network still ok regardless travel in europe or south korea. Sg itself no issue on LTE. Running raw data cellular network on VoLte very costly without apps, unless u working in marine sector out in the sea.anyway this phone is already catered to 5g network, no need look at volte.

Last edited:

speedknight

Reaction score
Also I am prolly going to sign up a cheap 5G phone. I got voucher cos i am on Singtel circle but since i am downgrading need to wait for 24 months(I going to downgrade from combo 6 with data 4X to Combo 2 with data infinity. Last time didn't have data infinity).

I am going to try SingTel 5G with this phone, will update. Anyone else manage to get 5G working with local telcos?

Last edited:

jimmyljm

Reaction score
Is volte a big deal? Curious.

It is actually a very big deal. if i have known about it previously, i would not have gotten this phone.

Some shopping mall at some corners doesnt have 3G connectivity, only LTE. ( one example is the 2nd floor of Waterwaypoint near the thomson TCM area.)

no call can be established except using whatsapp calls. if someone tries to call you via normal phonecall, it wouldnt go thru. so you cant call banks, shops with land line etc to check on things. to me, its a turn off point. thinking of letting go of my phone very soon.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi peeps. any one bought LG dual screen but don't use it? pm me if you selling.. i dropped my phone dual screen cui-ed. lol.

rest1ess

Reaction score
It is actually a very big deal. if i have known about it previously, i would not have gotten this phone.

Some shopping mall at some corners doesnt have 3G connectivity, only LTE. ( one example is the 2nd floor of Waterwaypoint near the thomson TCM area.)

no call can be established except using whatsapp calls. if someone tries to call you via normal phonecall, it wouldnt go thru. so you cant call banks, shops with land line etc to check on things. to me, its a turn off point. thinking of letting go of my phone very soon.

Not sure if the problem falls on phone since Korea telcos all provide volte and this model is made for Korea?

jimmyljm

Reaction score
Not sure if the problem falls on phone since Korea telcos all provide volte and this model is made for Korea?
I would believe its the band that is not supported or something like this. was actually looking at Oneplus 8T. however their China variant also lacks SG volte support.

husky123

Reaction score
Hi, my LG v50 bought on Jan 2020 from upsystem(korea) gave me the black screen of death last night. Tried soft/hard reset. Plugged into laptop/charger etc. Cant wake it up anymore. Any bro here experienced the same issue before? Thanks

rest1ess

Reaction score
Hi, my LG v50 bought on Jan 2020 from upsystem(korea) gave me the black screen of death last night. Tried soft/hard reset. Plugged into laptop/charger etc. Cant wake it up anymore. Any bro here experienced the same issue before? Thanks

That doesn't look good. Sorry to hear that , bro.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.