High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
2 community days in Nov??

123019327_644612842814433_1661888902505251295_o.jpg

122752360_644612822814435_5400572425066853278_o.jpg

Alan.Oryon

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just restarted this game after stopping for 4 years.

I got a new DarkRai with full IV. Is it useful to level this pokemon?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just restarted this game after stopping for 4 years.

I got a new DarkRai with full IV. Is it useful to level this pokemon?

Yes it is a very good attacker for dark-type damage or even ghost-type damage via its Shadow Ball move.

And its attack is 285.

The rare thing about Darkrai is that it is a mythical pokemon, which means it cannot be traded. That's why it is so hard to get one that is perfect IV or even just Attack 15.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes it is a very good attacker for dark-type damage or even ghost-type damage via its Shadow Ball move.

And its attack is 285.

The rare thing about Darkrai is that it is a mythical pokemon, which means it cannot be traded. That's why it is so hard to get one that is perfect IV or even just Attack 15.
Just checked I got one, caught last year iv100% :s12: one shiny at iv84%

zensushi

Reaction score
2020.10.24 - Halloween Event Raid Bosses.jpg

Both the Gengar & Mega Gengar look dope! :s22: :s13:

Wonder how Niantic will implement the Dynamax/Gigantamax versions of Pokémons...

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, based on this there's gonna be an event next weekend.
And hatching 7km eggs will have Riolu.
If I start to store all the 7km eggs now then hatch next week, is it eligible?
Or I can only gather the eggs from the start of the event

Sent from Aniki's Studio using GAGT

zensushi

Reaction score
Hello, based on this there's gonna be an event next weekend.
And hatching 7km eggs will have Riolu.
If I start to store all the 7km eggs now then hatch next week, is it eligible?
Or I can only gather the eggs from the start of the event

From what I understand, the eggs must be "fresh", i.e. the gifts must be obtained from start of event. Even if you hatch the egg years down the road, the event Pokémon should still be in it.

I might be wrong, though. The above were my observations from when I was active in the game last year.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, the eggs must be "fresh", i.e. the gifts must be obtained from start of event. Even if you hatch the egg years down the road, the event Pokémon should still be in it.

I might be wrong, though. The above were my observations from when I was active in the game last year.

Yes. You need fresh eggs. Check expiry dates before purchase. :s13:

kozmik

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes. You need fresh eggs. Check expiry dates before purchase. :s13:
Aw... Okay thanks!
Then will just hatch those eggs first

Sent from Aniki's Studio using GAGT

zensushi

Reaction score
Yesterday I was so blur go in to raid the Gengar thinking it was mega Gengar and was shocked how easy was it to take down

OMG! I just did the same! Using a Remote Raid Pass some more. So n00b! :eek: :o :sad:

Only consolation is +40 Gastly candies.

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore is home the world richest Pokémon Male player.

We used to hv world TOP woman player too.

I heard my area have one player with 20 accs. Another have 11 accounts. You can only hit them when they allowed u.

At least 80% of players spoof. As gyms filled up very fast. I got shaved by spoofer very often.

It is ‘very’ large but most home based

That top woman player now has stage 4 cancer, BT was talking about her in one of his previous videos

Lamwm

Reaction score
A lucky evening for me. I stopped playing for few days because I am bored by continuously catching only gastly, shuppet, misdreavus most of the time. While on the way to dinner this evening, out of the blue I start my pokemon go, saw a fish pokemon, not sure what's the name, captured it and it turned out into Ditto!. It had been weeks since I stucked in the special research task because I can't get any ditto to advance. This ditto was god send. A breakthrough to next step. Then I did 2 remote raid on Darkra, both end up as shiny!. I have done 30 rounds with no luck, now 2 in a row got shiny. Will buy 4D tomorrow.

rockyan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah your story say until like got dragon and fairy...upz your point

A lucky evening for me. I stopped playing for few days because I am bored by continuously catching only gastly, shuppet, misdreavus most of the time. While on the way to dinner this evening, out of the blue I start my pokemon go, saw a fish pokemon, not sure what's the name, captured it and it turned out into Ditto!. It had been weeks since I stucked in the special research task because I can't get any ditto to advance. This ditto was god send. A breakthrough to next step. Then I did 2 remote raid on Darkra, both end up as shiny!. I have done 30 rounds with no luck, now 2 in a row got shiny. Will buy 4D tomorrow.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow got 5 raid passes for the Alolan Marowok raid day instead of usual one

The Alolan Marowak will come with special charge move shadow bone

Then over the weekend got free box with 3 remote pases

So remember to use up all you remote passes b4 expirty on 2 Nov and claim the box

zensushi

Reaction score
Someone shared the numbers-in-circles font before... Can re-share, please? Just getting back into the game & on a new phone, too.

① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.