Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

Winterdews

Reaction score
SG is slowly opening up her borders..to be honest, rather cruise now when there is 50% limited capacity and limited to those in SG only

Yes so much cheaper their prices now and so lesser crowd.

There were so many comments about crowds, ah neh & prices here.. So all this is gone now lol...

We need to open gradually in order for SG to survive. SG dont have big domestic market or resources at all. With just cruising it created more jobs locally and it will benefit the supply chain too.

lilycll

Reaction score
SG is slowly opening up her borders..to be honest, rather cruise now when there is 50% limited capacity and limited to those in SG only

CNA reported Singapore will lift its border restrictions for all visitors from mainland China and Australia’s Victoria state from next Friday (Nov 6).

Hope they won't be allowed to cruise until later time when things are more settled.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes so much cheaper their prices now and so lesser crowd.

There were so many comments about crowds, ah neh & prices here.. So all this is gone now lol...

We need to open gradually in order for SG to survive. SG dont have big domestic market or resources at all. With just cruising it created more jobs locally and it will benefit the supply chain too.

yes..you really enjoy when there is lesser crowd..no need to rush

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CNA reported Singapore will lift its border restrictions for all visitors from mainland China and Australia’s Victoria state from next Friday (Nov 6).

Hope they won't be allowed to cruise until later time when things are more settled.

stated on RCL website up to March 2021 sailings is for locals only ...hope they at least stick to this date

Winterdews

Reaction score

Cruise only open for local residents so the cruise must follow strictly as manifest will show... Any future changes STB will announce..

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I keep calling them on the buy in package but they say don't have

If anyone know when they resume, please write it here . Thank you

kashanai

Reaction score
Looking for reviews or comments for those who going for sailing soon

Mine is in the 15th and I’ll update here too

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any bro or sis has more info on this ? Some of my pals who are now on shorter working weeks are keen to take up this assignment.thanks

no news for my pals too..maybe super long waiting list LOL

Winterdews

Reaction score
Looking for reviews or comments for those who going for sailing soon

Mine is in the 15th and I’ll update here too

6nov will have more info..My cruise is on 8nov which is same as yours 3N.

I think most will want to know what are we going to do between 10 to 2pm after the covid test.

I will try to post a video :s22:

Winterdews

Reaction score
Did they change the rapid test type? Or is it the same lol

Hope is not the deep type...Vivian type still not that bad

COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) will be conducted by a medical group registered under the Singapore Ministry of Health

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.